USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Search results

  1. matthew

    Survival Season 2 - 8/31/19 - 3PM EST

    Survival Season 2 - OmegaRealm 2019 August 31st, 3PM EST. Hi everyone! I'm more than glad to announce Survival Season 2! This post here will be covering some brand new features you’ll be seeing this Survival season, which includes a new spawn and of course a release date! Moving into the...
  2. matthew

    Factions Season 3 - 7/31/19 - 3PM EST

    Factions Season 3 - OmegaRealm 2019 July 31st, 3PM EST. Hi everyone! I'm more than glad to announce Factions Season 3! This post here will be covering some brand features you’ll be seeing this Factions season, which includes a new spawn and of course a release date! Moving into the reset of...
  3. matthew

    Upcoming KitPvP Revamp feedback

    Hi everyone, We're looking for some feedback on the current KitPvP in future prep for a revamp. Post any suggestions, feedback, etc below for a chance on your idea being polled in the near future. Any unrelated discussion will be deleted, leave the appropriate rating on the suggestions you...
  4. matthew

    Survival Season 2 Poll

    Welcome to our first community poll! As stated in the server suggestions feedback post, this is going to be our first ever reset poll where the players decide on the important changes and additions added to the reset. Your opinion is important to us, and we would greatly appreciate it if you...
  5. matthew

    Upcoming Survival Reset feedback

    Hi everyone, We're looking for some feedback on the current Survival season in future prep for a reset. Post any suggestions, feedback, etc below for a chance on your idea being polled in the near future. Any unrelated discussion will be deleted, leave the appropriate rating on the suggestions...
  6. matthew

    Upcoming Factions Reset feedback

    Hi everyone, We're looking for some feedback on the current Factions season in future prep for a reset. Post any suggestions, feedback, etc below for a chance on your idea being polled in the near future. Any unrelated discussion will be deleted, leave the appropriate rating on the suggestions...
  7. matthew

    SkyBlock Season 2 - 6/16/19 - 3PM EST

    SkyBlock Season 2 - OmegaRealm 2019 June 16th, 3PM EST. Hi everyone! I'm more than glad to announce Skyblock Season 2! This post here will be covering some brand features you’ll be seeing this SkyBlock season, which includes a new spawn and of course a release date! Moving into the...
  8. matthew

    Factions Season 2 - 5/19/19 - 3PM EST

    Factions Season 2 - OmegaRealm 2019 May 19th, 3PM EST. Hi everyone! I'm more than glad to announce Factions Season 2! This post here will be covering some brand features you’ll be seeing this Factions season, which includes a new spawn and of course a release date! Moving into the reset of...
  9. matthew

    March - Top Voters

    Thanks to everyone that voted this month. The top 5 voters have till April 14th to direct message me on the forums or via discord @ matthew#8890 to claim their voucher. Here are the top voters for March! #1 - @TotesEthan (151 votes) - $30 Giftcard #2 - @Echo_SwaggSpoon (148 votes) - $20...
  10. matthew

    February - Top Voters

    Thanks to everyone that voted this month. The top 5 voters have till March 14th to direct message me on the forums or via discord @ matthew#8890 to claim their voucher. Here are the top voters for February! #1 - @Konh123 (135 votes) - $30 Giftcard #2 - @NJamesW (120 votes) - $20 Giftcard...
  11. matthew

    Info Factions Rules

    What is a buffer? A buffer is the amount of claims around your base, it's measured from the wall around your base outwards. (Not including the base) How many walls are we allowed? A 20 chunk limit of 160 genned walls, or 320 blocks. Does it matter which faction claims the land? No it does...
  12. matthew

    Factions Reset - 2/16/19 - 3PM EST

    Hi everyone! I'm more than glad to announce a brand new factions reset. This post here will be covering some brand features you’ll be seeing this Factions season, which includes a new spawn and of course a release date! Moving into the reset of Factions there are tons of changes, so make sure...
  13. matthew

    Factions Raid Event! - Friday December 29th

    Factions Raid Event! Next Friday (29th of December at 3pm EST/8pm BST) the staff team will be hosting a raid event on the factions server! How the event works: At 5pm EST/10pm BST on Friday we will open /warp raid to players, which will teleport you to a protected pad in front of the base...
  14. matthew

    Factions Changelog

    Factions Changelog This post will be updated daily with factions changes.
  15. matthew

    Factions Raid Event! - Friday May 26th

    Factions Raid Event! This Friday (26th of May at 5:30pm EST/10:30pm BST) the staff team will be hosting a raid event on the factions server! How the event works: At 5pm EST/10pm BST on Friday we will open /warp raid to players, which will teleport you to a protected pad in front of the...
  16. matthew

    Remove the permanent potion effects at /warp pvp?

    Vote. Yes or no?
  17. matthew

    Strength II - Nerf or keep as is?

    Should Strength II be nerfed, or kept as is? Vote. edit: just to clear this up. by nerf i mean lowering the strength bonus that strength II currently gives.
  18. matthew

    [Factions] 20 chunk buffer rule

    What is a buffer? A buffer is the amount of claims around your base, it's measured from the wall around your base outwards. (Not including the base) How many walls are we allowed? A 20 chunk limit of 160 genned walls, or 320 blocks. Does it matter which faction claims the land? No it does...
  19. matthew

    [Factions] Custom drops info

    Creeper TNT - 30% chance Gunpowder - 69% chance Creeper egg - 1% chance Zombie Pigman Gold nugget + rotten flesh - 80% chance Gold ingot - 15% chance Gold block - 5% chance Witch Strength II + Speed II - 9% chance Common potion ingreds (nether wart, blaze powder, etc) - 40% chance Uncommon...
  20. matthew

    overwatch clips (post your own)

    post your best overwatch clips you have