Add an Island Bank Account

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by blondtrav5, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blondtrav5

Ratings:
    +0
    So I recently joined this server and have been playing so much skyblock. Best skyblock server I've been on so far but I'd love seeing something integrated... ISLAND BANKS!

With this most likely being an upgrade you could buy it for your island and people who are on the island could donate to funds to get things added such as; Spawners, Blocks, Plants, Etc. I find this would be something that would be very useful for Islands that have a lot of people on the island!

2. Diamondd

Ratings:
    +1,043
    -1 don't really see the point of this tbh if you want to have a big island and communicate for purchasing decisions I recommend making a discord and adding all island members to that.

3. blondtrav5

Ratings:
    +0
    The point is when maybe the person who has alot of money on the island can put money away just incase he/she is going to be away without directly giving it to someone

4. Diamondd

Ratings:
    +1,043
    That doesn't make much sense tbh as if they are just going to put it into an "Island bank" then they're basically just giving it to anyone on their island to use anyway, so they could just give it to the most trustworthy person while they are away and it could still be managed that way.

5. Ally

Ratings:
    +2,448
    I barely play skyblock on here but I don't think this island bank is necessary -1 sorry dude

6. RyanInTheAsylum

Junior Mod Events Team

Ratings:
    +35
    +10000000 i love this idea. It would help the sharing of money with people who don't have a line of communication. Great idea

Edit:
    Furthermore, you can't /pay when someone is offline, so this will rly solve that problem

7. angie

Admin

Ratings:
    +985
    Island Bank is within our new Skyblock plugin for the reset on 02/16/2019. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.