Alright We all want this to happen to Creative

Discussion in 'Creative Suggestions' started by MinecraftLoverIQ, Apr 8, 2018.

1. MinecraftLoverIQ

Ratings:
    +18
    As most know creative is a great place for people to express their building feelings but some who are jealous of others will greif others. Its not ok, we put way too much time into it for it to get ruined. I think the bigger issue is why greifing isnt bannable. NightShroudT is responsible for most of it, then gets pissed off when I warn people. People find it funny when they ruin others stuff, I think we should put the ban back in or greifing! Im worried about the state of creative, After getting over the fact redstone is gone im now quite angry that the ban for greifing is gone. This is a simple ban that can be put back in easily.

2. JayIsHigh

Ratings:
    +402
    +1
    @Refractyte kEepS grIeFinG mE i WaNt hiM baNneD

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Diamondd

Ratings:
    +808
    supposed to be in creative suggestions, not questions
    @Refractyte

4. Refractyte

Ratings:
    +853
    Thanks I never noticed Chris :smiley:

Moved

5. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,327
    how abouttttttttnno

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ender 2.0

Ratings:
    +97
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you have to give someone permission so they can build/destroy things on your plot? If you give them the permission it's your responsibility to make sure they don't grief anything. And if they do, just simply take their permission away. It's stupid if they get banned for something you gave them the ability to do.

Also, removing redstone is a good thing because trolls use it to create lag machines which crashes the server over and over again and it's especially a pain in the ass for staff trying to work through the constant lag and crashing to locate the lag machine and destroy it so everything will be back to normal. So it was a good thing they removed it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,327
    On survival you can add people to your claim and grieving still results in a ban

8. Ender 2.0

Ratings:
    +97
    We're talking about Creative here, not Survival.

9. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,327
    Yes, but if you’re saying this rule shouldn’t be implemented because they are trusting them then why is it implemented on survival when you have to trust someone

10. MinecraftLoverIQ

Ratings:
    +18
    Yes but people like night come off as safe and helpful but when you least expect it they will greif you, or maybe you trust them and forget to untrust them, bam, right when you log off its gone

11. Refractyte

Ratings:
    +853
    II can understand that you are angry that people are coming onto your plots with the concern that your stuff might be broken/completely destroyed when you come back. However; Creative is unlike our Survival server because when you trust someone on survival, there's no limitations to when they can build within your claim. However, on creative, if you've added and not trusted someone to your plots, then they can build when you're online only. I believe this was the reason why the no-grief rule no longer applies to creative (if it ever has in the first place).

I'm sure there's already a metric ton of plugins that are currently in the server and I am sure that adding in another (CoreProtect) which is database-oriented could cause more harm than good as creative has been volatile to crashes.

12. Cr0ssley

Ratings:
    +151
    Please realise that most of the time griefers attack when you are still on. Like I've said so many times in the past, griefers first act all nice and friendly, then turn suddenly, and for the most part, you don't realise until later, Like when half of your hard work is gone. Even then you could be off on a different plot, and then you return and you're plot is gone.

As for the Plug-In, concept, you don't even NEED a plugin for this, All you need is for someone to report a video (Images won't work).

Seriously how is no-one realising these clear and simple facts?

13. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,327
    You’re acting like your plots mean so much to you so answer me this.
    Would you share your full name with someone who was acting friendly with you for a few days?
    Would you share your address with someone who was friendly with you for a few days?
    Would you share your password with someone who was friendly with you for a few days?
    Stick to the people you actually trust and stop adding random people just because they are “nice”

14. Cyberpig_

Ratings:
    +21
    I got banned after making some pistons turn on and off automatically permanently but not for griefing lmao

15. Jimyy

Ratings:
    +228
    +1 Griefing should be bannable

16. Cr0ssley

Ratings:
    +151
    Do you really think it's me who I'm fighting for? because it's not, I already know these clear and simple points, but there are some players who don't realise this, so stop being a salty asshat and stop thinking that I'm only doing this for me.

17. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,327
    Well these players need to learn from their mistakes. If a dumb person and a smart person are going for a job that requires good grades are they going to take the dumb person because he didn’t do good?

18. Cr0ssley

Ratings:
    +151
    How does "Learning from your Mistakes" and not being chosen for not being smart enough relate? Either way, I don't care. I don't have time nor effort for you or this stupid squabble. I'm just agreeing that griefing should be punishable.

19. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,327
    You made a suggestion post, I gave my opinion. Don’t make it public if you can’t handle criticism

20. Dolphin_

Ratings:
    +563
    Eh why not +1 for the creative players griefing should be bannable.