USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Atrain

Reaction score
It all started when my friend showed me Omega realm when we were 14, he didn't really play it for long however I kept playing and playing. Just getting into minecraft servers and factions I didn't really create a faction and make Allies. I played the factions by myself for about 3 weeks having my base inside a mountain on and island. Eventually it was found by Haven and I just remember Highsteel, clutch_JL and many others raiding and ruining my hard work. Eventually after donating I started to get into the game a lot more and play it non-stop. Eventually I became probably the most well known faction player on the server from raiding haven every week to being banned many times for breaking rules. I remember one occasion I was banned for 2 weeks on my account A_train_62, so I decided to play on my other account and got reported for ban evading. The mod at the time undeadking confirmed it with a screen shot of both accounts having the same IP and posted it on the forums. Having done that it showed my base cords to my enderman grinder in the end. So I decided to hop on my 3rd account to check if people were at my base. Yep over 10 people were at my base trying to figure out how to raid the obsidian vault with 24 chests of protection IV armor. I messaged undeadking telling him what he had did so he world edited my base and pasted it farther out. Not realizing what he did he duplicated everything inside the base so I ended up having about 48 chests. After my ban was up I applied for staff probably 7 times before finally getting accepted by Turpz and Jagijix. Bec hated me at the time. Growing closer to the admins I was eventually promoted to Jr. Mod with my homie Prototype. After realizing how much I hated all the other staff members because they were cringe lords I decided to quit the staff team. I continued to play the server a little while longer until freedom kit was created then in my opinion the server and minecraft got boring. Over the year and a half I spent on omega it was a fun time meeting new friends most memorable ones I can think of are, Highsteel, shauny, Clutch, Coby, and others. So here is my actual intro and some stories of when I played.

Reaction score
Oh my GAWD I remember the end base being duplicated hahaha and Skillz310 was there and shit went down haha, and congrats on being the most banned Mod ever fam xD

#YouSeenMyIntroAndGotInspired

Reaction score
The mod at the time undeadking confirmed it with a screen shot of both accounts having the same IP and posted it on the forums. Having done that it showed my base cords to my enderman grinder in the end. So I decided to hop on my 3rd account to check if people were at my base. Yep over 10 people were at my base trying to figure out how to raid the obsidian vault with 24 chests of protection IV armor. I messaged undeadking telling him what he had did so he world edited my base and pasted it farther out. Not realizing what he did he duplicated everything inside the base so I ended up having about 48 chests.
LOOOL I remember that! One of my biggest mistakes during my time as staff. 48 chests wow its like I provided insurance plus interest for the incident haha. Remember new staff, always cut out the ip and cords and don't panic after making a mistake.

Once again, sorry bout that @A_Train_62

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOOOL I remember that! One of my biggest mistakes during my time as staff. 48 chests wow its like I provided insurance plus interest for the incident haha. Remember new staff, always cut out the ip and cords and don't panic after making a mistake.

You screwed us over but at the same time made us even more overpowered, he was being sarcastic btw, we thought it was funny xD

Reaction score
Welcome to Omega Realm, A_Train_62, I really hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me, I'd be more than happy to help you out! :smiley:

Reaction score

This was absolutely hilarious.

Speaking of biggest mistakes as staff, I'll never forget IP banning a player while the entire server was under the same IP due to the proxy. That was one of the funniest, most stressful, and panic-inducing thing I had ever done, haha.

After my ban was up I applied for staff probably 7 times before finally getting accepted by Turpz and Jagijix. Bec hated me at the time. Growing closer to the admins I was eventually promoted to Jr. Mod with my homie Prototype.
You just wouldn't give up on getting Helper, Anthony. That's really what sold us on giving you the opportunity. Your application, overall, was not the best, like, at all, but dedication is a really good trait to have. Bec and Mike weren't exactly happy about our decision, but after some discussion, they decided that they would give you a chance. Keck, Dain, you, Ally, and I always had a lot of fun times on here and I'll definitely always cherish them. Thanks for the memories.

Very good reintroduction though. A+ for effort, B- for story-telling skills, and an F- for lack of organization. It hurt my eyes!

Reaction score
You guys were fucking faction OG's looked up to you guys unironically, fuck I feel like a loser. Glad you're back.

Reaction score
This was absolutely hilarious.

Speaking of biggest mistakes as staff, I'll never forget IP banning a player while the entire server was under the same IP due to the proxy. That was one of the funniest, most stressful, and panic-inducing thing I had ever done, haha.

You just wouldn't give up on getting Helper, Anthony. That's really what sold us on giving you the opportunity. Your application, overall, was not the best, like, at all, but dedication is a really good trait to have. Bec and Mike weren't exactly happy about our decision, but after some discussion, they decided that they would give you a chance. Keck, Dain, you, Ally, and I always had a lot of fun times on here and I'll definitely always cherish them. Thanks for the memories.

Very good reintroduction though. A+ for effort, B- for story-telling skills, and an F- for lack of organization. It hurt my eyes!
I was 13 writing those applications, thanks for the A+ I appreciate it. I'll try harder on my story telling skills. However for organization Ill try my best to upset you as much as I can

Reaction score
Okay but in all seriousness even though you kicked our asses i respect the hell outta you anthony, you pushed yourself and you became one of the best fac players i knew. And even when we got accepted together and co-staffed and i sorta hated your guts and you hated mine, but you were still pretty mature about things, Good re-introduction, maybe i should do one soon.

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome back to Omega Realm! Featuring Angie as the best staff member :3