USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Best Mechanical Razer Keyboard?

Reaction score
I need a new keyboard, what should I get from Razer?
I wouldn't get anything from Razer.
My recommendation?

Get a Corsair K70 Rapidfire or a K95 platinum with speeds

If you want a keyboard from Razer.. maybe a BlackWidow Chroma?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need a new keyboard, what should I get from Razer?
I agree with @Sukon, don't bother getting a Razer keyboard, they're overrated imo
Go for one by Corsair. If you want the "best" one by Corsair, then that would arguably be the K95.
You should also look into differences between mechanical keyswitches if you haven't already.
Get a Corsair K75 Rapidfire
Pretty sure it's K70 Rapidfire, not K75.

Reaction score
I agree with @Sukon, don't bother getting a Razer keyboard, they're overrated imo
Go for one by Corsair. If you want the "best" one by Corsair, then that would arguably be the K95.
You should also look into differences between mechanical keyswitches if you haven't already.

Pretty sure it's K70 Rapidfire, not K75.
all of my gear is pretty much razer anyway, i allready have a Ornata Chroma, but i really want a mech keyboard

sarim

Friend
Reaction score
all of my gear is pretty much razer anyway, i allready have a Ornata Chroma, but i really want a mech keyboard
why would you even dish out 80 bucks for a membrane keyboard in the first place xd

Reaction score
Blackwidow Chroma, I've had the same one for two years and have never had a problem with it. Also if you're interested in lighting, it's customisable af

Reaction score
Kind of a late answer but Razer's keyboards aren't particularly bad.. at least mine isn't. I still have my 2012 Blackwidow Tournament Edition with cherry blue switches, can't speak for their proprietary switches.