Can we get some updates about future plans from staff?

Discussion in 'Survival Suggestions' started by ZedsNotDed, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,327
    The server is dying, honestly don’t think there’s a point in them working on improvements as basically everything they’ve done in the past that was requested by players was complained about the next week. It’s kinda sad but the server is coming to an end and there’s not much anyone can do about it as mine craft itself is also coming to an end. Maybe we can have a fortnite server when save the world comes out

2. Sgsrocks

Ratings:
    +49
    omega is legit dieing now.. give us a better server to play on and why does u guys need 50+ plugins >.<

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Pikachu

Helper

Ratings:
    +341
    I'm a bit split on this. There are more people leaving the server than people coming in, so that does mean the server population is going down. I feel this is largely due to the introduction of other major title games which target a similar audience as Minecraft does. And the people who continue to play Minecraft don't find their way to Omega Realm, however unique it may be. I digress, I do believe that fixing these bugs would encourage more people to stay on the server. However, when players' friends leave, they tend to leave to as a large part of Omega Realm is playing with friends. This is the main reason people are leaving, but I definitely agree, fixing bugs and ensuring player satisfaction comes first over advertising at the moment.

tldr: People are leaving because their friends are leaving. I believe Omega should focus on ensuring player satisfaction first as well though.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. GustoWind

Ratings:
    +1,520
    That is very true, I feel most people quit cause their friends quit playing, and they have no one really to enjoying playing with.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. TheDivineVanessa

Ratings:
    +21
    :(I really want survival to be revived