USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Castle/Kingdom

Reaction score
Hey,, my name's Tom.
As i'm sure a lot of people on the server are aware of, for about a month now, I've been in the works of making my own castle. It's been taking me a lot of head-bonking and noggin scratching to think of ideas to implement into it and to actually get it to look good.
It's really taken shape and I've gotten... eeh, maybe a fair bit done? but I've also gotten burned out on some parts of the castle. So i moved on to other parts, and then i've even gone and moved on to other stuff not related to the castle to let my mind refresh so i can come back with other ideas.

I've made a lot of progress and i've felt pretty proud of myself for this. but i do like other people's opinions too. So i thought i'd share a speedy timelapse of things i've done and what's to come.

Around this Point is where i got burned out on the castle it's self. So i went and made other things. Things to aid in building the castle

I ran out of ability to share images. but i'll upload more as progress goes.

Reaction score
so far, the kingdom is in progress again. and i'll be updating this as i go. it'll be rebuilt again :3