Recruiting CharizardGuild

Discussion in 'Factions Recruitment' started by Mr_Elder, May 15, 2019.

?

Do you remember the old faction?

1. Yes man

2. Hell no man

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mr_Elder

Ratings:
    +416
    #1 Mr_Elder, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019 at 5:31 AM
    Hey there! Looking for a new faction or wanting to join the new season hype?!

Well you came to the right place! I think...

CharizardGuild was a fac running back in 2014 until around 2016. (The OG's of you will sure remember it as it was one of the big ones) It was left behind after I (being the leader at the end, after yesnosplashno aka Metagross gave the leadership to me) decided to leave minecraft, so it stayed back there in the past.

The project which is made by me and S_O_A_P_ (us two were co leaders in the fac), and we want to see CharizardGuild's revival

Here's the practical bit: the faction will be seperated into 4 different teams- each team will have an officer running its activity.

The teams go like this:
    Cannoneers/Raiders (Me as the temp leader)
    PvPers (Me as the temp leader)
    Builders (lead by S_O_A_P_)
    Gatherers (lead by dragonfan96)
    You will be recruited by non other than me.

Be sure to write your application the color of the team you wish to join, I promise you I am not color blind!

The application part will not be complicated:
    IGN:
    Discord Tag:
    Why do you want to join:
    Rate your skills and explain why you should be chosen:
    Previous factions/ experience in minecraft's different branches:
    Timezone:
    Which pokemon is your favorite (we had titles back then that everyone had a pokemon tag):

Notes: after joining the fac you will go through a short trust proccess done by me, could take a long period or even an hour- up to you.

ANY OF THE OLD MEMBERS OF CHARIZARDGUILD SHALL GET AN INSTANT INVITE TO THE FAC- NO NEED TO APPLY JUST TO MENTION IT.

• Like Like x 1
  2. _LiquidFlame_

Ratings:
    +3,490
    Eternal still top faction yes

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. nsanchez713

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: nsanchez713
    Discord Tag: nsanchez713#9509
    Why do you want to join: i wanna join cause i need a faction to play with now that i have time and a pc
    Rate your skills and explain why you should be chosen: i'm a cannoner that is what i'm best at but i'm really good at many other things too like base protections and gathering resources and stuff like that i woud rate my cannoning skils at 8/10, gathering 10/10 and base defence 8/10.
    Previous factions/ experience in minecraft's different branches: i've played in so many servers i dont remember the names but on other servers never on this one i've always play solo here
    Timezone: UTC-3
    Which pokemon is your favorite (we had titles back then that everyone had a pokemon tag): snorlax

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,707
  5. SoapSuds

Ratings:
    +0
    nsanchez How good are you at pvp?

6. Kiryko

Ratings:
    +24
    IGN: Kiryko
    Discord Tag: Kiryko#4270
    Why do you want to join: I don't remember the old CharizardGuild too much, but from what I've heard about it, and from knowing the people in it now, I would love to be a part of the new CharizardGuild! I love playing Factions, but finding a stable, fun faction has been my biggest chokepoint in my Factions experience.
    Rate your skills and explain why you should be chosen: I'm absolutely a gatherer, but I like building too! I'd like to think I'm an okay PvPer, better than most average players, but far from great. I'm definitely not good at OP PvP though. And I'd love to learn how to cannon, but I only know one or two basic cannon designs. I love automating tasks, or finding ways to do things the most efficient way possible.
    Previous factions/ experience in minecraft's different branches: I use to play a ton of Prison, back in it's prime, so I am very capable of completing mind-numbing, repetitive tasks with very little problem. I also played Slayer a ton, when that was a thing. I have briefly been in some of the bigger factions, like Fatal, but I didn't have a very big impact there. I mostly just helped set things up in the base and kept people supplied with potions and equipment and stuff, and grinded McMMO skills, like alchemy.
    Timezone: MST or UTC -7
    Which pokemon is your favorite (we had titles back then that everyone had a pokemon tag): Umbreon!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mr_Elder

Ratings:
    +416
    #7 Mr_Elder, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Accepted.
    For now I will have you on the gatherers team, after I test your skills and if you want so you can join the raiding team.
    Expect a message on discord from me (my discord tag is Tuli) for the recruitment proccess!

8. investigators

Moderator Events Team

Ratings:
    +2,682
  9. Mr_Elder

Ratings:
    +416
    #9 Mr_Elder, May 16, 2019
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Accepted.
    Dang man that's a really good app, I'd love having you in the fac...
    As though for the teams I think I will make you in the gathering team, unless you wish to be on the building team- Ill have to see what's your base building knowledge then.
    Also, expect a message from me on discord (discord tag is Tuli) regarding the joining proccess!

10. Mr_Elder

Ratings:
    +416
    Do you want to join?
    Come on at least prove it

11. investigators

Moderator Events Team

Ratings:
    +2,682
    casey god but i only really play sb now oopsie but yay kiryko i love u @Kiryko

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Dizcover

Ratings:
    +227
    glad to finally see a different faction competing

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Kiryko

Ratings:
    +24
    I love you too Casey :heart:33

Well, someone has to stand up to you and your faction bullying all the newbies off the server :3

14. dragonfan96

Friend

Ratings:
    +596
    WE ARE IN NEED OF PLAYERS THAT LIKE TO RAID OR KNOWS SOME GOOD CANNONS AS WELL AS PVP ON FACTIONS!

15. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,707
    If I played of course I’d want to join a faction of yours

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. TexasYall

Ratings:
    +173
    Yoo ï can’t wait to play against y’all again
    Have fun and good luck :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. dragonfan96

Friend

Ratings:
    +596
    We'd be fighting on the same side silly

You sure you think thats a good idea?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. dragonfan96

Friend

Ratings:
    +596
    Now if only Fatal wasn't dead...

(you were in fatal right? or was it Eternal over the years... Pretty sure was fatal)

19. Soykk

Ratings:
    +333
    shaddap!! we won last map not fatal and stoney/eternal won the map from may 2018-december 31st 2018

20. Dizcover

Ratings:
    +227
    both maps are debatable because of duping

• Like Like x 1