USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

College question

Reaction score
Where will you / where are you studying for College? What is your major that you plan on taking? Here's mine to start off:

I'm going to be studying at Aurora University for a double major in Business and Theatre.

angie

Administrator
1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
Broward College - Psychology (2 years)
Florida Atlantic University - Health Science - Behavioral and Mental Health (Remaining 2 years)

Reaction score
Duquesne Univerity ( Thinking of transferring to Carnegie Mellon Uni After Freshmen Year. ) :

Studying Computer Science, Considering taking Cyber Sec or Business as a minor.

Reaction score
im HOPING to get a BSN and become a Nurse Prac.
for now? i guess become a nurse. however you do that.

edit: i say however you do that because im confused on what classes i need to get an undergrad in nursing/whatever.

Reaction score
Uhh let's see I'm planning to study graphic design in university

Alex

Friend
Reaction score
Middle Tennessee State University - Majoring in Aerospace, with a concentration in professional pilot (4-5 years) However long it takes to get all my licenses/certifications

Reaction score
I personally want to go to college for software engineering. I have an interest in coding despite me not actually coding before haha. I have visted University of Louisville and Mississippi State. Both were great, but at this time I'm not sure where I would like to attend.

Brannon

Friend
Reaction score
I'm currently studying at American University in Washington, D.C. I'm majoring in International Relations with a minor in Law and Society. I plan on pursuing a joint Juris Doctor degree and Ph.D. in Government after undergraduate school.

sarim

Friend
Reaction score
cant believe the amount of people that have replied to this seriously