USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Answered Connection Issues

Reaction score
When I try to join i get an ioe java exception saying the existing connection was forcibly closed by a remote host. I've tried many ways to fix it and cannot get on. I was wondering if I could get help with accessing the server?

xMamoru

Helper
Reaction score
Maybe try restarting your minecraft?
Hey Brandon!

If you are still unable to connect to the server, I'd highly suggest you create a bug report by clicking HERE! You are more likely to receive a reply and help from a staff member. I'm sorry you are having trouble connecting. I hope this issue gets resolved.

investigators

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, sometimes this error comes up for me, try refresh a couple times or just try to join it a couple times. Do you have this error with any other servers?

Reaction score
Sometimes it's within the version you are using and well... won't let you through

Shauunnnn

Reaction score
I have this issue on my windows computer, i could fix it via looking into my firewall settings, then via allowing an app through firewall, then search for Java(TM) Platform SE Binary. and when you find this, you can then click the check box for "private" for all processes, this should potentially fix it.

I hope this helped!​