USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Dont' drop The S_O_A_P_

Reaction score
Around Sep. 2012 when I gotten mine craft probably was the worst/best decision of my life I was 13 at the time and ready to hop into this. I first ever started on a paintball ctf And well after some videos of Good ol Zek vids messing around on trolls took my attention. I joined factions and became yet another player of the mass migration watching YouTube videos. This was when staff was buying mod rank. I remember one thing clearly. all the donors would line up right outside spawn and just block anyone from getting out of spawn leaving me to hangout in spawn for long periods of time. I met a friend by the name of YesNoSplashNo where I joined his fac and quess from there didn’t really ever stop playing. I think it was around 2013 where ctf/kitpvp was big on omega and I picked this up along with factions. Got featured in Appoes ctf and kitpvp videos which was always fun. The first map on kitpvp was a good one, second to construction one.

After 2015 I pretty much just went through the motions, People leaving here and there. After 2016 I played ctf on a new server and split the time between each servers and finally devoting most of my time to ctf on the new server after ctf was terminated not once but twice.

I’ve been on Omega before a lot of mates and still play it even more longer then the mates before me even though I wasn’t a major nobody not getting too much attention so I wasn’t noticed as much. But from most changes in the server I was always there lol covering Corrupt staff buying mod rank, some developers trying to shut down omega, All the friend groups, I’m pretty sure the 2nd or 3rd faction map. mcsg/omegarealm combination, First ever ctf and kitpvp map. And finally getting staff in 2015 shortly ending a week later due to I don’t actually know. This is not a good bye or a re commitment to the server but merely an appreciation letter. I'm now 19, So it's been 7ish years of entertaining drama maturing through all the years! Again thank you!!!

Shoutout to peoples that made it entertaining.

Niraj(numbers), yesnosplashno, mrelder, the other elder, haven members, charizardguild members, Appoes, Sadie, toshiko, etc. “tbh I forget anyone else. Og Staff (Mathew77k, Emily, yatta yatta.) Too many mates

Reaction score
FUCKING HELL MAN
How are you?!
We need to catch up right now!

And yeah man, although all of this information is not new to me at all, it was a blast reading it :smiley: a goddamn blast from the past

ps- who's the other elder?

Last edited:
Reaction score
FUCKING HELL MAN
How are you?!
We need to catch up right now!

And yeah man, although all of this information is not new to me at all, it was a blast reading it :smiley: a goddamn blast from the past

ps- who's the other elder?
Yes we do need catch up bro. I honestly have O fucking clue who the other elder guy was. Maybe it was the dude who was threatening shit. I remember someone was throwing down threats lol :heart:

My discord is Soap#2435

Reaction score
Also I'm still waiting for my perm mega rank to be rightfully returned to me safe n sound @staff.

dragonfan96

Helper
Reaction score
Charizard Guild still stands strong at heart with me,

One day I see its revival

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
I remember yesno because he burned the Christmas tree on the very old faction spawn :(