Factions Proposal

Discussion in 'Factions Suggestions' started by PunGowder, Jan 11, 2018.

1. PunGowder

Ratings:
    +25
    So, we all now know that factions has had a continuous streak of reseting, being alive for 1 or 2 months, then becoming dead and needing a reset. So I have come up with this proposal for the better of factions and the Omega Realm Community. Management and other staff... please keep an open mind...
    Branching off.. Sort of
    So I know that factions has already kinda branched off from omega and is mostly ran by @matthew, but It would be helpful for factions to branch off a little more, so that matthew is more of the owner and can decide when to reset and what to add to it, even though he can do already do some of that, It would make it so that he has more options and things to do with it to make it grow and keep up with the general minecraft factions community.
    2. Keep in mind that factions would still be accessable through the forums and through the Omega Realm hub and it would still be hooked up to the rank system of Omega Realm, which means it would be hooked up to the finances of Omega Realm. It would just be so a factions expert and a staff member that has immense experience with the needs of factions on Omega realm (matthew) would run it so that it could be more smooth and it would gain more attention in the factions community so that more competition would come.
    I would also like to include my proposals for next reset whether or not this happens.
    Improve or completely switch the anticheat so that printer works. (but only on factions)
    2. Make sand scaffolds buyable but expenisve (16k for 4 sand scaffolds). But limit only 5 sand walls on bases.
    3. Make tnt cannons less laggy... lets just say there are cannons that don't work on Omega because of lag, If someone needs me to demonstrate I'd be happy to. Also reducing tnt lag would just be good in general
    4. Enable water in the nether.
    5. Make the end have terrain and bedrock at the bottom.
    I know this can be risky, and it could go really well/really wrong but I think it's worth it to give it a try.
    Also if you think of anything to add or edit or take away from this I will consider it.

2. shrivledd

Ratings:
    +10
    or fatal moves to a new server

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. PunGowder

Ratings:
    +25
    I didnt do this for fatal I did it for the sake of the server. Please don't comment like that on my posts again because if I make a suggestion I'm doing it for the good of the server.

4. ShadowFigure81

Ratings:
    +142
    lmao u got meme'd
    gg