Hi everyone! I'm more than glad to announce a brand new factions reset. This post here will be covering some brand features you’ll be seeing this Factions season, which includes a new spawn and of course a release date! Moving into the reset of Factions there are tons of changes, so make sure you read it all through if you do not want to miss out any information! Join us on February 16th, 3PM EST Here is the countdown for release: https://itsalmo.st/facsreset New Factions Spawn This season we've gone with a brand new beautiful build. Queen Slime Boss A new challenger has awoken from the depths of her caves.. The Queen Slime. The Queen Slime is a brand new boss we're introducing to Season 1. The Queen includes a powerful drop table of loot, and a dangerous set of abilities to ward off any players that dare to challenge her. Some of the Queen's abilities: Throw - Sends a player flying into the air. Freeze - Traps you in a slime cage temporarily. PoisonGas - The queen spits poisonous gas on you, poisoning you temporarily. Enraged - The queen is enraged, her damage is doubled. Fireball - Shoots fireballs. Slow - Casts extreme slowness on you. Slam - Knocks all nearby players backwards. The Queen will be spawnable at her lair with a Boss Egg obtainable via shop. Custom Enchants This reset we're introducing something brand new to Factions, Custom Enchants. We've gone ahead and completely revamped our custom enchantments system you may have seen on Skyblock to include a brand new tier of enchantment books, and numerous other useful enchantment items. You can access this enchantment menu by typing /ce in-game. KoTH System You'll be pleased to find out that we're bringing back KOTH better than ever. This time around we have 4 themed KoTH's directly around spawn, Winter, Nether, Desert, Forest. These KoTH's will happen periodically throughout the day. VoidChests VoidChests have been added this season! VoidChests will automatically sell whatever items end up inside it every 30 seconds. These chests will only be obtainable in crates or via the online store. Factions Top Rewards This time around we are trying out top faction rewards. The top 3 ranked factions on /f top after 90 days of reset shall receive the following rewards. #1 Faction: $100 Store Giftcard #2 Faction: $75 Store Giftcard #3 Faction: $50 Store Giftcard To view the top factions type /f top. You have 90 days to become the best faction, goodluck. Spoiler: Worlds Worlds: Main World: 10,000 Border End World: 5,000 Border Nether World: 5,000 Border Each border will have perfectly aligned chunks to the border this time around. Rare Armor sets Introducing Phantom and Grinder armor. These rare and unique armor sets will obtainable as a rare drop from the Queen Slime, crates, or found as treasure while mining. Grace Period We will be having a one week grace period. This grace period will mean the following things: TNT, Creeper Eggs, and any form of explosions will be disabled. “bitch claims” will be removed off corners and corners only. Factions are limited to claiming only one corner. This includes alt factions. Factions caught claiming more than one corner will have it unclaimed. For the first hour of the map, the following changes will go into affect to ensure fairness and a smooth reset transition. /fly will be completely disabled. /wild will be disabled. Factions Information Players per faction: 30 players per faction Power per player: 100 Allies: 1 Maximum Buffer: 20x20 Chunks from the end of the outside base wall. Full link to the faction rules HERE. Spoiler: More features Max Custom Enchants: set to 5. Exploit relating to chunk states has been patched. Brand new /f top plugin + layout. Boats are enabled. New Kit GUI for kits + gkits. Current GKit's buffed. /pay is back and /pay exploit patched. New PvP arena. GenBuckets now act as scaffolds. Rankup ranks have been fully reset. SellWand revamped. CropHopper's have been added. Witches drop table updated to have more custom and useful potions. Creepers drop table updated. (30% chance of tnt, 70% chance of gunpowder) Villagers drop table updated. (30% chance of emeralds) going to experiment with this a bit this reset. CoreProtect added. Factions Rules sheet updated. Inside Raiding is now a temp-banable offense with evidence. Every rankup kit cooldown has been adjusted to 24hrs. You can no longer scatter lava. smirk: regens) Printer revamped to include more items. Factions updated to prevent multiple exploits. /f inspect is now possible. Annoying custom enchants have been removed. Ladders have been added to shop. New cannon jar added to Factions specifically. Mob spawn rate increased A LOT. Mob chunk limit removed. Hoppers should no longer jam. (please tell me asap if this is not the case) God tier loot has been added specifically to the queen slime's drop table. /f map on should be fixed. Lightning custom enchant has been removed. (kinda useless and just annoying) Donators now have kits. AuctionHouse has been re-added. Cannons no longer need water (they're immune to TNT primed from dispensers in your own territory) Water no longer affects redstone, but may be stacked on. Iron Golems now spawn on fire. Blaze's no longer die from touching water. You may now stack on enchantment tables, chests, etc. Multiple patches to prevent exploits, including stacking against the world border, can't schem outside the border, cannot mount horses in enemy territory, etc. Leaderboards for FactionsTop, mcMMO, and baltop have been added around spawn. and probably a lot more i forgot Please note: If you have any suggestions or changes feel free to leave them in the comments.