USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Gaming laptop

Reaction score
I wanna get a gaming laptop but it needs to be under 1k. Anyone know any good ones?

Reaction score
There is always AlienWare but they are a little over 1000 dollars. Honestly, you could just buy a gaming pc for under 1000 thousand dollars. In my opinion it would be better in the long run, as you can upgrade it to better parts over time. With a labtop you can’t really upgrade it. I understand that it has its pros over a gaming pc but I think it would be better to buy a gaming pc. If you really can’t buy a pc, my recommendation would be AlienWare labtop, they are really good and have great hardware, so if I was you, I would save some more to afford an AlienWare labtop.

Eve

Reaction score
i hav a gaming pc hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but at night if u wnana watch yt in ur bed fuckck

Reaction score
Don't get a gaming laptop get a monitor because laptops are expensive and don't give too much frames. You're better off buying parts and assembling a desktop. Trust me my pc is around $800 and runs around a constant 200-300 fps while my friend's can sometimes reach 200.

Reaction score
Not trying to advertise, delete if not allowed, but this site called maingear.com has some pretty good gaming laptops, and they do payment plans. You can either custom build one or get like an Asus for reasonable prices.

Reaction score
Don't get a gaming laptop get a monitor because laptops are expensive and don't give too much frames. You're better off buying parts and assembling a desktop. Trust me my pc is around $800 and runs around a constant 200-300 fps while my friend's can sometimes reach 200.
Haven't got enough room in my bedroom for a PC otherwise I would choose a PC any day of the week

Reaction score
Not trying to advertise, delete if not allowed, but this site called maingear.com has some pretty good gaming laptops, and they do payment plans. You can either custom build one or get like an Asus for reasonable prices.
Thanks I'll check it out