USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Gimme feedback on my work thx

Reaction score
Ok, so I had to create a movie marketing campaign for a rom-com genre film for my coursework. They gave me 4 different types of advertisements that they wanted. Give me your honest opinions and tell me how I could improve it to fit the genre as well as the target audience which is an audience of young adults aged 16-25. The people silhouettes are there as examples because I have yet to take some photos.

Movie Teaser Poster

Billboard

Website Leaderboard

Website Skyscraper

Now that I think about it, it might be the colour scheme that needs changing.

sarim

Friend
Reaction score
different font + different colour text, white doesn't really pop

Emily33366

Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with Sarim The white words really don't pop out with the lightish colors you have in them. So maybe change it up so it's a bit more out there you know? Other than that I think its really good!

Reaction score
I feel like a European background would be cool too. Maybe the Eiffel Tower off to the side? Also, the font color should not be white, as others before me said.

Reaction score
different font + different colour text, white doesn't really pop
aaaaa I'm having trouble finding a colour that would stand out more and fit the colours of the background

Reaction score
I feel like a European background would be cool too. Maybe the Eiffel Tower off to the side? Also, the font color should not be white, as others before me said.
Thanks for the great suggestion about the Eiffel Tower. I forgot Paris was known as the city of love.

Reaction score
I feel a Teal or light Aqua would work well, its not a major color change but its enough to make it stand out
Alternatively you may want to try a vibrant orange, pink or purple