- Reaction score
I made this post cause I've seen people sometimes have trouble on knowing what mods they're allowed and not allow on Omega Realm, well here is a summary on the allowed mods & forbidden mods. If there a mod you like to be submitted to see if it's allowed or not, post it in the thread so SrMod+ can see it, cause usually Mods and below usually are unsure on sometimes what mods are allowed since different types of mods are well known by certain communities.
* Note This List Might Change From Time To Time
* Note This List Might Change From Time To Time
Allowed Mods - You can use them on the server
- A mod that helps increase your FPS, and improves your Minecraft by adding many different settings adjustments that normal Minecraft doesn't have. This also helps in running Minecraft Shaders and HD Textures.
Supported for 1.7.2 to 1.12.2
- Helps you run multiple mods
Better Sprint/Toggle Sneak
- Helps you always have sprint on, common in the pvp community
5Zig Mod/Laby Mod
- Common mod in the PvP community, basically displays your potion status, armor huds, etc. 5Zig Mod also helps you reconnect to a server if you get disconnected.
- A well-known mod on both Factions/Creative it displays a hologram of blocks, loaded from a schematic file, for easier building. You can also save your creations to schematic files and share them.
* Known Versions 1.8,1.8.9,1,9-1.11
* Note due to Omega Realm updating the Anti-Cheat, the printer feature of schematic is disabled.
* Edit - Currently Printer works on Factions if it works you can use it.
- Well known in the Factions community, it basically downloads the world chunks you are in, which is useful for raiders to raiding a base, or people wanting to save their builds when a map resets. We had an issue fight for this to be allowed since, it's commonly allowed on most of the big servers, also cause people sometimes want to save their builds when a map resets.
- A mod that allows you to see your opponent's health and how much damage you do.
- Not well known, this mod allows you to see the border's of chunks, you can also use the in-game factions plugin for this also.
- Mini-Maps are only allowed if they don't show other players/mobs/caves/entities, I would suggest using map writer as it doesn't show anything besides the map and your location. If you are caught using one that shows other players/mobs/caves/entities. you will be banned for 6 months. Waypoints are also allowed from mini-maps
- Not a well-known mod, Kinda like world downloader, but instead records the activity that happens in the chunks you are in, then you can replay it back. This is how people make those fancy Minecraft server trailers.
Mo Bends Mod
- Mo' Bends Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.9.4/1.10.2/1.11.2 brings more animations to Minecraft. With this mod, there are more animations available for your default players movements including swimming, running, weapon swings, and more! Other movements for mobs are also added.
1.7 Animations Mod
Makes you feel like you are pvping on 1.7 on 1.8 Minecraft. Note its noticeable to people without the mod, so it's not client side.
Console Clients are for PC, while Minechat is for mobile phones. There are mostly used to help people AFK grinders, etc. They are unable to move in game but are still able to talk to people in chat and do commands. One note people should take is that players on these take no knockback and they float in the air so don't assume people are hacking when this happens.
Forbidden Mods - Mods that are forbidden on the server
Ban Lengths are 6 months
- A common thing, you get the point, no hack clients or your get smack with the ban hammer, don't assume you can bypass the Anti-Cheat as it will eventually get you.
X-Ray Texture Packs
- Comes in hack clients, but also can come in texture packs, no x-raying or you will get the ban hammer, the staff has a good way of determining if your X-Raying or not so don't assume you can get away with it.
- It mostly just clicks for you without you having to do it yourself. Most people tend to use it when grinding mobs. Mostly use by rulebreakers on Factions/Skyblock, and sometimes Survival. The best way to tell if someone is actually using an auto-clicker you need a staff member to tp the suspect to another location to see if they still clicking at the air.
- Name tag mods, self-explanatory, you can see name tags clearly from a distance. Not allowed, and you will be ban if caught.
- Macros allow you to press a key and it will execute a command if your mouse has it don't use it or it will get you banned if you're caught using it.
Inventory Tweaks (New)
This helps organize your inventory while its helpful for survival/creative/skyblock it is unfair in the pvp servers like Kitpvp and Factions
Console Clients Auto Scripts (New)
What's the difference between a normal console client well, this has scripts in a place where the character moves in the same pattern over a period of time, mostly to farm sugar cane and doing /sell hand, it is very easy to tell if someone is using a script to farm as their head would usually snap when farming sugar cane farm. If you're caught doing this you will be ban, regular console clients are still allowed but this you can't have these type of scripts enable.