Halloween Festival 2020

Brannon

Friend
Reaction score
1601623980541.png
Halloween Festival

Happy Halloween, Omega Realm!

Greetings, Ghouls and Goblins!
The last Halloween Festival I hosted was in 2014 on Minecraft Superior Gaming. I am very happy to announce that the Halloween Festival will return this October on Survival beginning Tuesday, October 13th at 6 p.m. EST/EDT. The festival will last a few hours and consist of 10 total events, 7 of which are competition-based with winners.
Spooktacular Schedule of Events
Trick-or-Treating | 6:00pm EST
----------------------------------------------------------
Pumpkin Carving Contest | 6:15pm EST | Judges: TBA, TBA, TBA
Monster Scavenger Hunt | 6:30pm EST
Haunted Dungeon Escape | 6:45pm EST
Apple Bobbing Contest | 7:05pm EST
Spooky Build Competition | 7:15pm EST | Judges: TBA, TBA, TBA
Murder Mystery Dinner Party | 7:30pm EST
Halloween Costume Contest | 7:45pm EST | Judges: @Brannon and @Jyuubi
----------------------------------------------------------
Pumpkin King and Queen Crowning | 8:00pm EST
Halloween Treat Bags | 8:00pm EST

Prizes for all competitions will be announced before the festival begins. There will be many different prizes and treats given out during the festival, so I ask that everyone please come with clear inventories. Any player that attempts to cheat or exploit any of the competitions during the festival in a way that ruins the spirit of the game will be immediately disqualified and barred from participating in subsequent festival events.

1601623870610.png

The Halloween Festival welcomes everyone that wishes to attend. Considering each event is unique and will require some planning ahead of time, I am requiring that all attendees that want to participate, please RSVP by replying to this thread with the following information:

RSVP
Username:
Event(s):
Favorite Candy:

If you do not RSVP at least 24 hours prior to the festival beginning, you may still attend, but most likely will be unable to participate in competitive events with prizes. If you plan to attend all events, please just say “All” in the Event(s) section of your reservation.

I know that Halloween will be very different this year with the coronavirus pandemic, so I wanted to create a virtual and safe way for each of you to enjoy the Halloween season. I encourage everyone to come celebrate and wear their best Halloween skin, especially for the Halloween Costume Contest. I hope to see everyone in attendance for this grand occasion. Also, very special thanks to @Jyuubi for helping to organize this event alongside me.

Enjoy and Happy Halloween!
1601621695062.png

Last edited:

Xeillious

Staff of the Month
Reaction score
Username: Xeillious
Event(s): probably all
Favorite Candy: Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar

Reaction score
Username:TheDivineVanessa
Event(s): Trick or Treating, Apple Bobbing, Murder Mystery Dinner Party, Halloween Costume Contest, pumpkin king and queen, halloween treat bags.
Favorite Candy: Kitkat and Hershey’s

Brannon

Friend
Reaction score
The 2020 Halloween Festival has been postponed until Saturday, October 17th at 6pm EST/EDT.

It came to my attention that many students are in the middle of midterms this week and weekdays make it difficult to attend for those studying/working, so I decided to postpone with that in mind and hopefully make way for more people to attend. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Reaction score
Username: jjinmandu, chamberry, ricefieldss, gamsari
Events(s): all probably
Favorite candy: surprise us