USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Help with copying a build?

Reaction score
I know it may not be the most respectable thing, but i was really hoping i could maybe get a schematic for the /warp schoolcopy plots so i could rebuild them for myself on a world? one of my favorite parts got griefed and i want to rebuild it so i can fix it and play on it with my friends for myself.. if theres any staff member or an owner of the plot that can do something for me i would be so thankful :heart: thank you!

Reaction score
I know it may not be the most respectable thing, but i was really hoping i could maybe get a schematic for the /warp schoolcopy plots so i could rebuild them for myself on a world? one of my favorite parts got griefed and i want to rebuild it so i can fix it and play on it with my friends for myself.. if theres any staff member or an owner of the plot that can do something for me i would be so thankful :heart: thank you!
The owner of the plot has quit the server at this point. Also, staff can't just copy a plot for you, I think. Sorry.

Reaction score
OH ALSO, I skimmed over this the first time I read it. The co-owner of the plot griefed it themselves. So it wasn't exactly griefed. (Not the literal co-owner, the one we all call the co-owner.)