Become one of us today, click to join!

Hide and Seek!

Emily33366

Events Team
Staff of the Month
Reaction score
✿°•∘✯∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘✯∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘✯∘•°✿

Hello everyone!

The Events team has decided to host another event! I am very excited to announce our brand new event, Hide and Seek!

✿ ABOUT ✿

If you’re down to have a fun time and possibly win a rank doing so, this is the event for you! Simply join the events server by typing /event and wait for the event to begin. You will be teleported onto the map where you will have two minutes to hide before the seeker is released. Last person to be found wins. Pretty simple, aye?

✿ RULES ✿

If you’re caught breaking any of the following rules you will be disqualified

✿ No giving away other players locations
✿ No escaping the map.
✿ All basic chat rules of Omega apply

✿ DATE ✿

This event will be hosted on Saturday the 27th of July
✿ BST - 8pm
✿ EST - 3pm
✿ PST-12pm
You will be able to convert time zones HERE

✿ PRIZE ✿

I’m sure you’re all excited to find out what prizes you can win from this event.
There will be three rounds and the winner of each round will win the following:
✿ $10 store voucher!

Our events team has made a sneak peak video of the map! We hope you enjoy it!

✿°•∘✯∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘✯∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘✯∘•°✿​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Definitely will be attending if I do not have any plans at that time :smiley:

Reaction score
✿ No giving away other players locations​
what's stopping people from telling their friends/anyone in discord this lol, just hoping everyone plays honestly? anyone can use esp or tracers and the winner will probably have that, just my 2 cents^^

Dizcover

Reaction score
what's stopping people from telling their friends/anyone in discord this lol, just hoping everyone plays honestly? anyone can use esp or tracers and the winner will probably have that, just my 2 cents^^
Good point. This event might not go as smoothly as they may have thought.

Emily33366

Events Team
Staff of the Month
Reaction score
I personally will be seeking for this event to stop unfairness and possible cheating when it comes to seekers, if that is what you mean?