How to Cancel a Recurring Payment

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Scepters, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Scepters

Ratings:
    +609
    Hi there! Rose here with a little tutorial on how to cancel a recurring payment for a rank. Previously, our ranks used to be Subscription Based, so each month you'd pay for your rank you would keep it. Some players still pay for their ranks, these players sometimes wish to remove their ranks, and here is how.

Step One: Log Into Paypal

First, you will need to log into your respective Paypal Account. You can do this by going to https://www.paypal.com/ or clicking HERE.
    After reaching the site, click Log In and Enter the information for your account Log-In.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Step Two: Navigate to your Activity Page

Upon logging in, you will be greeted with your PayPal home screen. There will be a blue task-bar at the top of your screen, which lists various tabs you can access. These tabs include Summary, Activity, Send & Request, Wallet and Benefits & Offers. You will need to access the Activity tab.
    [​IMG]

Step Three: Navigate to the Date of Payment

After accessing the Activity page, you will see all the payments you have made. If you do not see your payments, click the drop-down menu and select the date you need to navigate to, or select the frame of time in which PayPal displays your payments from. PayPal will display your payments from whatever date you select to the current date.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Step Four: Selecting Your Payment

After selecting the respective dates, PayPal will take a moment to process the information and load your payments. You should now find your payment to ZexyZekStudios and select it. The last Payment I have of a recurring rank is from May of last year.

[​IMG]
    Upon clicking on your payment, it will show you the Seller Information. You will need to select Manage Payments.
    [​IMG]
    Step Five: Canceling your Payment

Canceling your payment is simple, and can be done with a click of a button. Unfortunately, since I have already canceled my payment, I cant show you the button you select. However, here is the page that you will view to cancel your payment.
    [​IMG]
    You will be able to view the status of your entire payment, and be able to cancel it from this screen. Your payment will cancel after the current billing period, so if you cancel it the day after it renews, it will expire the next month, instead of charging you again.
    I hope this helped you! I've been getting a lot of questions about how to do this, so I decided to make a tutorial for it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Short

Ratings:
    +2,394
    Thanks, now I can cancel my subscription for Mod rank!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Ω xMamoru Ω

Ratings:
    +447
    Haha you wont. :p :smiley:

4. King_Sultan

Ratings:
    +8
    what if i use guest paypal

5. NZ_MOSE

Ratings:
    +63
    Thank you so much, this happened when it was my birthday and I got Grand rank from my father. I thought it would only last 2months but after that, it didn't go away. I thought it was sweet that I still had the rank, then my father tells me that it paid for it again.

I asked the staff if they could refund me for the second rank that got auto paid for. They said they couldn't do that so I was really pissed as you imagine.

The thing was I asked a staff member about this and he said it wouldn't auto buy it unless you set it to that. If staff are going to answer my questions I'm expecting the right answer, not a pile of shot that costs me over $20 dollars.