USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

HOW TO MAKE MIKE GIVE YOU OWNER (not clickbait! actually worked)

Reaction score
okay so u have to change ur name on discord to [Owner] (name) and tell mike you will demote him

there ya go
You were half lying...but again it's obvious,regardless though it wasn't a clickbait,no IPs were taken from me.Regardless though it's obvious it doesn't work xD

Eve

Reaction score
CASH REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE BOTH OWNERZ

You were half lying...but again it's obvious,regardless though it wasn't a clickbait,no IPs were taken from me.Regardless though it's obvious it doesn't work xD
stop being smart

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was speaking English,albeit with incorrect grammar...but again I still don't want to put spaces after my commas.Is it THAT important?But I've just about had enough of people nogging me about it so ok I'll change my habits.Using grammarly.

Reaction score
stop being smart
I don't think there's even a true definition to being smart yet...I guess it would be better to call me something else if you want to antagonize me.But isn't it all true-it was not a clickbait,but it didn't work either.