USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

I draw so I can eat

Reaction score
Why you all gotta be so mean :') The drawings are great, keep your nasty comments to yourself :') This is part of why omega is dead, horrible community.

Reaction score
Why you all gotta be so mean :') The drawings are great, keep your nasty comments to yourself :') This is part of why omega is dead, horrible community.
a majority of the people here are wannabe edgy 15-20 year olds which is quite a stretch. I wish them well in their lonely, lonely life.

Reaction score
These are amazing! And keep ignoring the hate comments. As long as you enjoy what you draw then that's all that matters. I hope to see more of your art in the future!

cybrsex

Friend
Reaction score
people complain about this being furry stuff but forget this is some of the best art on the forums. great job. keep up the great work.

Reaction score
what's up i'm still drawing furry shit because i like to eat and pay bills.

sry 4 2 edgee and earning money by drawing : (((((
Aside from that, thank you for all the positive feedback! I've been getting into freelance illustration jobs on children's books in the meantime as a way to fill in the gaps between commissions and actual work. I've also taken on freelance 3D modeling as a little side project as well. My commission queue is always full though, so I'm quite busy around the clock. I've also been doing a ton with my fiancé, hence the reason for such a late ass update.

Tonal

Friend
Reaction score
This is some great art! Like ThyCellist and others have said, just ignore the hate comments. People get upset because you drew a lot of feral characters and those haters don’t realize just how much talent went into making it. Keep up the amazing art!

Last edited: