Is it bad

• Yes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 79.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
not at all, i have an iphone 4.
it could suck because they might stop supporting your 5s in the future (which is what im suffering with right now lmao,) but i like mine because it takes excellent pictures for what its worth

Reaction score
Not at all and LOL android isn't better by any chance.
yeah, android aren't by any means better than iphone, not by pricing, not by customisation, not by company practices, not by hardware options, not by variety, not by ease of app development and app customisation.

if only the toxic narrow minded community of apple users stopped for a second to realise the bigger picture and stop buying into a regime focused on duping customers into emptying their wallets annually.

Apple at one point were at the forefront of technology, now they are at the forefront of ripping customers off.
that said, the 5s is a pretty good phone, especially for the prices that second hand ones go for, though i would warn that apple have a history of purposely forcing older phones out of operation, and as of the 19th of september the 5s will no longer have operating system support.

Reaction score
It's bad to have ANY form of (cr)Apple device, it doesn't matter if it's an iPhone(y) or any other device............