USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Kitpvp suggestions

OneMic

Friend
Reaction score
Kitpvp hasn't been really active in a long time and recently survival had an update and a lot of players have been playing and a lot more players have just been on more than usual due to things going on in the world recently but considering that I believe this is the perfect time to roll out updates for the server to get some of the lost population omega once had back.

First off a few bugs the server has (The ones I know about please list any other bugs if I didn’t mention them):

• If a player hasn’t chosen a kit other players cannot rod them or shoot them with a bow
  • /spawn doesn’t work you have to use /espawn
  • You can’t get a new kit after you’ve already gotten a kit you will have to respawn which is sort of annoying
  • If you kill someone with a bow the kill credit doesn’t show up in chat

Suggestions:

As every kitpvp suggestion has, we need a new map. The past few years it really seems like omega uses the same map on multiple different occasions. The current map (although has been edited a few times) has been used twice now and has been the same for over a year now. The construction map has been used too many times. The village map (the one with the underground cave system and ship area) has been used twice. I think most of the community could agree that we’d like a whole new map from scratch that is nice for a pvp area.

Another thing that’s always suggested is for slayer to be added back and has been suggested for years. Although it was dead by the time it got removed last time I believe that’s because the rewards from grinding and playing so much were pretty empty. I believe slayer should be added back and I think even players outside of kitpvp might enjoy it as its a pvp and pve gamemode and if it is added back better rewards for ranking up and getting to a higher prestige should be added. Slayer could be more like a seasonal gamemode, first person to get to the highest prestige wins a rank or voucher or the player can have a title or something of the sorts.

The old kits should be added back to kitpvp. Sword, Archer, Grand and Mega. All of these kits should have speed 1 and they should all be the same kits as before. No one likes the basic full iron kit and nothing else kitpvp has been for months. It might be a little controversial to add back to the donator kits but I believe it would add variety and even more reason for players to donate to the server.

A new version of a catching hackers thread should be created with examples and all. I know a few of my friends have been turned off kitpvp for a long time because they kept getting false banned for cheating. I am also a victim of this and trust me, it is so annoying when you just want to play the game but you have multiple staff on you 24/7 I don’t play kitpvp anymore unless im recording because it’s happened so many times (admittedly yes I did cheat from 2015 till march 2018 with an autoclicker) but I’ve been false banned for cheating like 5+ times I’ve had to message management about it so many times. It’s just a hassle and if kitpvp were to get a player base again that really needs to be fixed.

Hold more kitpvp tournaments too :D

Reaction score
Bugs:
You also don't get credit if the player dies in the lava while fighting you.
Players have access to /tpahere but not /tpa.
There is no queue for the server or it is setup incorrectly so you cannot use the compass to join the gamemode. You must use /kitpvp.

Suggestions:
Enable duel commands in the spawn area. It's annyoing to have to warp somewhere else just to accept or send a request.
+1 For the map change. I really like the current map but changing it more often and adding something new (as long as it is decent) would be nice.
+1 For slayer. Definately should be added back, it was one of my favourite parts of Omega. Everyone should start on a clean slate, to make the first to prestige fair. Maybe the cooldown between rankup should be longer than it used to be though because players would just save up when they were at uber to rankup straight back to uber again which kinda defeats the point.
+1 For more regular kits. I like the current kit but I want to choose my play-style.
-1 For donor kits. There are too many pay2win kitpvp servers out there already and I think giving donors better kits would put players off, especially new ones. If they must be added though just don't make them too op.
Haven't had any problems with false possitives from the anticheat recently so can't comment.
+1 For more tournaments. They're fun and they can be used as a promotional tool to get more players.

Last edited:

OneMic

Friend
Reaction score
Bugs:
You also don't get credit if the player dies in the lava while fighting you.
Players have access to /tpahere but not /tpa.

Suggestions:
Fix the queue so that you can use the compass to join the gamemode.
Enable duel commands in the spawn area. It's annyoing to have to warp somewhere else just to accept or send a request.
+1 For the map change. I really like the current map but changing it more often and adding something new (as long as it is decent) would be nice.
+1 For slayer. Definately should be added back, it was one of my favourite parts of Omega. Everyone should start on a clean slate, to make the first to prestige fair. Maybe the cooldown between rankup should be longer than it used to be though because players would just save up when they were at uber to rankup straight back to uber again which kinda defeats the point.
+1 For more regular kits. I like the current kit but I want to choose my play-style.
-1 For donor kits. There are too many pay2win kitpvp servers out there already and I think giving donors better kits would put players off, especially new ones. If they must be added though just don't make them too op.
Haven't had any problems with false possitives from the anticheat recently so can't comment.
+1 For more tournaments. They're fun and they can be used as a promotional tool to get more players.
I believe the anti cheat is flag only currently. No autokicks or autobans, I believe it only flags players in case they cheat. If not that then the anti cheat isn't on at all but all my bans and other players who got false bans came from the staff themselves who just haven't had the same experience we had, no offense to them. I agree that maybe the donor kits shouldn't be so op.

Reaction score
Well, if the false bans are from staff rather than the anticheat then it should definately have autokicks/bans active. I've only been false banned once but if others are having problems some extra training woiuldn't hurt.