USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Mob spawning - stackmob plugin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, a little suggestion here: "PLEASE enable the mob AI in the Stackmob plugin!"
Since Skyblock moved to a new server there is hardly any lag, and since MOB's are stacked anyway they wont make the server lag extra, please make them interact again!

At this moment i got 3 villager spawners and they are useless..... Villagers don't unlock their trades when they spawn inactive........

Here is an example of a config i had on my server https://pastebin.com/5NDeG6dU its probably a TL : DR so here are the most important settings in the mobstack plugin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Don't stack if the entity is one of these types.
# List of the bukkit names can be found at https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/entity/EntityType.html
no-stack-types:
- villager

Never stack villagers cause that would render them useless!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Multiplies the damage that the player receives.
multiply-damage-done: false

Never multiply damage, cause else, like on survival, people will instantly die from 1 hit by a stack. (i lost tons of good gear due to this on survival before)

# Multiplies the damage that the entities receives, if multiplied damage is more than the max health, remove stacks.
multiply-damage-received:
enabled: false
# Blacklist of damage causes.
cause-blacklist:
- ''

This setting makes sure you kill the stack 1 by one instead of killing 2000 stacked mobs in like 4 or 5 hits

# Prevent entities from targeting players.
# Like no-ai but the entities can move.
ARE USABLE
no-targeting:
types-blacklist:
- ''

# Disables the ai on entities.
no-ai:
use-whitelist: false
types-whitelist:
- ''

Please don't enable any of these 2 settings, all mobs should spawn active. Sonce the mobs stack anyway this will not put any extra stress on the server and villager spawners from the crates will finally work!
(now villager trading wont unlock the next trade and the wont move and make babies. rendering villagers useless)

Please consider these settings as w would love to have spawned mobs actually have some AI. This will make mob farms from spawners more easy (als friendly mobs). And would make spawned villagers (from the spawners) usefull again

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1 I noticed that some mobs stacked and others didn't, this would be a good addition if it could be resolved.