USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

More Hoppers

Reaction score
Problem: I am trying to create an item sorting system, but the hoppers take one stack of items at a time and that is too much for the system to work.
Conflict: Having a stack of items moved at once is very useful for dropped items from mobs, so your hoppers don't fill up.
Solution: Having multiple types of hoppers or settings for hoppers. On other servers I have seen hoppers where you can upgrade them to allow different types of collecting, such as per chunk, or by single item or stacked. I think that there could be a GUI that opens which allows you to change the mode of the hopper, but the global default would be per stack because it is used more. I don't know how exactly a plugin like this would work so sorry if this isn't possible.

(P.S.) If anyone has a working sorting system could you help me make it while I'm online?

Reaction score
The reason why they move items 1 stack at a time is because they would cause mass server lag otherwise. So if there was a limited amount of hoppers that could be single item hoppers per island then I don't see why not as long as it doesn't cause mass server lag.

Reactions: Aci

Shauunnnn

1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
The reason why they move items 1 stack at a time is because they would cause mass server lag otherwise. So if there was a limited amount of hoppers that could be single item hoppers per island then I don't see why not as long as it doesn't cause mass server lag.
Yeah, its all used to prevent too much lag.

A few people on the server have a sorting system working, i Believe. It is probably best to ask when mass amounts of people are online and they may show u their sorter.

Reaction score
Yeah, its all used to prevent too much lag.

A few people on the server have a sorting system working, i Believe. It is probably best to ask when mass amounts of people are online and they may show u their sorter.
Alright, thank you!

Reaction score
YES PLEASE
Other servers have normal item mechanics as well and manage it, so it shouldn't be be too much of a problem. Like this its just really annoying!