USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Multiple Skyblock Suggestions

Reaction score
#1 Add a Lottery GKit to the Donor Store for like 10-15$ or something as a Cheap GKit
#2 Add More Spawners, For Example. Wither Skeleton, Snow Golem, ect.
#3 Add something that's like Blast but for Axes, Shovels, Ect.
#4 Change some of the rewards for vote, legend, ect. Cause its kinda fuckin stupid if you use a legendary key and get some gold, diamond,emerald, etc blocks from it or creeper/enderman spawners

Reaction score
1. What would a lottery GKit do? Just give you a random chance to get money?
2. Wither Skeletons could be good, -1 snow golems. Ghast spawners would also be good as you could use cactus to kill them.
3. +1
4. -1

IzMatt

Friend
Reaction score
1) -1 no point since you have a 50% chance of getting $1k and you can get them pretty often from crates.
2) +1 to wither skeletons. -1 to snow golem since you can easily spawn them.
3) Would be very nice to have this, +1.
4) It's kinda the point of crates. Not 100% guaranteed to get bad items from crates anyway, -1

Reaction score
#1 -1
#2 +1
#3 Thought Blast already could be applied to those tools but guess not +1
#4 Crates have already been seriously revamped and made a lot better -1

Reaction score
#1 -1 really easy to get from crates as is lets not over do it.
#2 +1 for wither skelly kinda need their skulls for some banner designs i was testing -1 for all the other spawners if you want snow golems 2snow blocks and 1 pumpkin and ya got one kinda useless mob tbh :heart:
#3 this would be great! blast on my axe would be 10/10 one of my fav ce enchants due to my large amounts of wood builds
#4 Crates are amazing as they are! why change them? the emerald,gold,diamond and iron blocks make it more intresting tbh and you can /sell all them for $$$ so i don't see the issue

Reaction score
The snow golem thing is just as an example of a extra mob that could be added bleh, wither skeleton is a definite yes tho we need wither skeletons for banners n stuff also cool hats