USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

No tool purging in voidchests

Reaction score
As the name says, if it was possible I believe it would be a helpful change to have voidchests not purge tools such as pickaxes, as it is common to see people in chat having lost their efficiency 9237283 unbreaking 302837 fortune 5371083 autosmelt 5981390 experience 39012 blast 40487 god picks with anime names because of a misclick, and not reaching their void chests till just after the purge. I don't know if it would be possible to change the plugin this way but I think it would be a welcome one if it was.

Reaction score
As the name says, if it was possible I believe it would be a helpful change to have voidchests not purge tools such as pickaxes, as it is common to see people in chat having lost their efficiency 9237283 unbreaking 302837 fortune 5371083 autosmelt 5981390 experience 39012 blast 40487 god picks with anime names because of a misclick, and not reaching their void chests till just after the purge. I don't know if it would be possible to change the plugin this way but I think it would be a welcome one if it was.
turn off “delete non sellable items”

Reaction score
turn off “delete non sellable items”
I'm pretty sure they want that on, but just want a blacklist of items that can't be deleted.
People usually have it on in their oregens so they don't have to deal with the iron and gold ore you get.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they want that on, but just want a blacklist of items that can't be deleted.
People usually have it on in their oregens so they don't have to deal with the iron and gold ore you get.
oh ok yea if they can add a blacklist that players can choose then sure but i doubt they can
+1

Reaction score
what he said