USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

OG Roll Call !!!

ZeroToShiro

1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
from 2013 i played on a friends acc called 'idanzuk'

then in 2014 i got my own acc
Music_Blaster, MBlaster_XD, ShrioBlastax, ShiroTheArrancar, ZeroInASegway & ZeroShitoDorito

(i changed my name a lot in 2015 xD)

Reaction score
Started Omega under the name 'banananoob42' on Prisons, there is a video from that time period with me typing in chat, then moved to Factions with the name moselegend42, if you know me on Omega, then you know I'm Mose. (It is actually pronounced Moose)

Reaction score
Damn I'm kinda late.. Been with OmegaRealm since real early 2014, clubboy15667 / ItsClubBoy / Jurnin

I really miss the old days on this server and the friends I've made. I wish I can go back to that and stay in that time...

Also who here remembers TKS?

Also here's an og pic of the old factions pvp arena with Hunterx14d if ya'll ogs know what's up

1old days.png

Reaction score
HI I CAME BACK TODAY TO SAY IVE BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR 5 YEARS (dec 28, 2014 is when i joined forums) crazyy, time flies

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
Damn I'm kinda late.. Been with OmegaRealm since real early 2014, clubboy15667 / ItsClubBoy / Jurnin

I really miss the old days on this server and the friends I've made. I wish I can go back to that and stay in that time...

Also here's an og pic of the old factions pvp arena with Hunterx14d if ya'll ogs know what's up

View attachment 27527
hunter tricked me into going into the arena when i first joined factions and i lost my home-made diamond armour and, to this day, i am still very upset about that lester if u see this fuck u fuck u fuck u

Reaction score

View attachment 27527
I remember you. I was Highsteel in game.