USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

OLD OMEGA OG’s

Reaction score
Hello everyone I would like to take this time to remember the old omega realm factions server and the great memories I had on the server I joined omega realm back in 2013-14 and went by the Username of aidan47 back when you could buy the Moderator rank and creative mode which ofcorse I bought along with hundreds of other players and friends I rotated through factions for the first year I was on the server then finally created my own faction Myth along with my co owner Highsteel raiding and PVPing are way to one of the top factions on the server along with the likes of Haven and TeamTurpz who we where Enemies with I made many great friends and even better enemies along the way was all in great fun I haven’t played omega since 2016 back when they got rid of the OG omega server under the IP old.omegarealm.com back when all the memories and good times where destroyed in the click of a button shutting down the server I hope people remember the old omega realm aswell as I do and I hope members of the factions Myth Haven and TeamTurpz can find this post - kind regards aidan47

Alex

Friend
Reaction score
Dang you're older than I am. I joined Omega right after it stopped merging with MCSG. So probably 2014 is when I joined. Glad to see some familiar names like Highsteel, TeamTurpz, haven. Cool seeing older faces on too. Hope you're doing well

Reaction score
I check this site once in a blue moon with this random account I made; Forgot my Highsteel account info; and seen this post. There were alot of great people on this server, Im glad I was apart of it and to be remembered after all these years. I was @Mikgreg biggest fanboi

Reaction score
I was only on creative (sometimes prison) mostly as RedboyRyan so... you probably don't know me but it's worth a shot.

Reaction score
I don't know what made me look up the server/website after years, but I have quite a lot of memories from Omega factions. Seems the server is basically dead now and factions doesn't even exist anymore. Don't know if I'd be remembered but LordCrust was my name for a long time while on the server. I think I was a helper at one point I'm not quite sure.

kylie44

Reaction score
I joined in 2012-2013, but I mostly mained prison. I've quit multiple times but i've always come back due to being curious... now I'm a mod =)