Old Omega Realm

Discussion in 'Random Posts' started by GustoWind, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Noah

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,580
    HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO TRUE
    Literally every 3rd person would get banned.

Anyways I MISS THE 2014 DAYS HOLY SHET. Even before I became staff for the first time this server was so much fun. I loved it and held it dear to me back then. Everything was so simple back then :,).

2. Noodles

Ratings:
    +0
    ahh the good old days when omega wasn't as try hard as cosmic
    @Soup@[email protected]@soup

3. ShimmerIsGoneBruh

Ratings:
    +286
  4. ShimmerIsGoneBruh

Ratings:
    +286
    i cleared out my screenies tho ;c

5. Mathias

Ratings:
    +943
    When people think theyre from Old Omega but theyre still newbies from New Omega

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. echo_ aka dragonheart

Ratings:
    +323
    hehe, sadly i cleared all my oldest pictures back in 2014 D:

7. Cashelion

Ratings:
    +28
    D: I remember these days.

8. turtleboy22001

Ratings:
    +17
    Everyone complains about how they miss "Old Omega" (2014/2015) but they never try to help change it back to the way it was.

• Like Like x 1
  9. GustoWind

Ratings:
    +530
    How about bringing back the old FREEDOM tools

10. Mason

Friend Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +57
  11. Mathias

Ratings:
    +943
    Lol the players are only making it worse. They all believe they're fixing the server when all the additions they're asking for breaks it, then they blame Admin and make people like us shake our heads.

The players need someone to tell them what's right and what's wrong. All the intellectuals either left or were banned and now the players are left alone rambling their unedited minds out. Not a single player has stood above the rest to even rally them behind one cause, let alone a cause that's actually logistically correct. Maybe they're all afraid to face the animosity that being different brings? Like HighSteel said, animosity is what stops Omega from being the server it could be. Besides, no one has the guts that the FRM or Haven had, they're all afraid to be different.

12. turtleboy22001

Ratings:
    +17
    Freedom kit was the first event in a chain reaction of bad ideas that led us to the disaster that factions is today.

13. turtleboy22001

Ratings:
    +17
    You mean how someone thought it would be a good idea to suggest / accept these?
    upload_2017-1-11_0-37-22.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mathias

Ratings:
    +943
    In a couple weeks they gonna be complaining about opening chests in enemy territory

15. Confictional

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +682
    What is New Omega and Old Omega

16. Mathias

Ratings:
    +943
    New Omega and Old Omega is something that most players believe they understand, when in reality only Admin, Haven, and an exclusive few actually comprehend it.

There are three different time periods in Omega history, four if you include what predated Omega. There is Old Omega, Temp Omega, and New Omega. Old Omega consists of the time period between September 2012 to December 2013, Temp Omega existed from December 2013 to Spring of 2014. New Omega existed from January 2014 until the present day. While Temp Omega and New Omega overlapped as two seperate servers existed concurrently, each time period represents what basically is different servers, which within itself is a different generation of players whom had their own exclusive set beliefs and playstyles.

So basically, Old Omega, Temp Omega, and New Omega are three different servers that also represent time periods in Omega history. I sound like I am putting way too much thought into the history of Omega, but trust me, Admin also put a lot of thought into it so they can understand how to make New Omega a better place.