USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Omega Realm's 4 Weeks of Christmas

Mikgreg

Owner
Reaction score

Hi everyone!

As it approaches the holiday season, we'd like to spruce up the server a bit to give you guys a bunch of new stuff to play.

It's been a while since I've written one of these, and I'd like to thank those of you who have stuck with us for this long. As some of you may know,
Omega Realm turned 7 years old this September, it's crazy to me that this community has been around for that long, it's nearly been a decade!

That aside, here is what we have coming for you in the next few weeks.

Starting from the 6th December we will be resetting a server every week in the run-up to Christmas.

We'll give you some separate announcements for each server and what new features we're adding, but here's our schedule for now (and we'll try to stick to it):

Factions - 6th December

Skyblock - 13th December

Creative (Revamp, not reset) - 20th December

Surprise - 27th December

If you have any ideas for what you want to see in these resets & revamps please let us know in the server suggestions section, it helps us a lot.

Thank you to our very own @PeanutBuddar for making this beautiful hub.

--

That's all I have for now, thanks again for being a part of the Omega Realm community in its 7th year, I really am grateful.

--

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Could arcade possibly come back when the server gets bigger again?
*edit* i am second losers
*edit 2* Nice lobby! Excited for the 4 upcoming weeks.

cybrsex

Friend
Reaction score
its beyond me how nobody has brought up the 12 days of omega realm

merry christmas. i will never forget this and now you can't either.

Reaction score
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck now i need to get my balls together and grind factions for top 3 spot