USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Only 2 corners per faction

Reaction score
No, its only 1 per faction in the next reset
lmao why put rules in place on how many corners a faction can have? Factions isn't supposed to be a fairy wonderland where every person has a chance to get a corner because of a rule that was set. It adds a sense of competition to the game trying to get a corner... It's fun to claim multiple corners, to prevent enemy factions from getting them and hand them off to allies or sell them, and so on.

It also pisses enemy factions off, which then involves raids and pvp and trash talk and I think its fun that way! If you didn't get a corner, boo hoo. Try again next time.

Reaction score
lmao why put rules in place on how many corners a faction can have? Factions isn't supposed to be a fairy wonderland where every person has a chance to get a corner because of a rule that was set. It adds a sense of competition to the game trying to get a corner... It's fun to claim multiple corners, to prevent enemy factions from getting them and hand them off to allies or sell them, and so on.

It also pisses enemy factions off, which then involves raids and pvp and trash talk and I think its fun that way! If you didn't get a corner, boo hoo. Try again next time.
imma have to disagree because its not fun when one faction has most of the corners, just makes gameplay worse and allows that faction to dominate and all it does it cause players to get discouraged and quit. sure, they might have earned it I guess but they literally just claim the corners and don't use them

Reaction score

They have this rule so one faction doesn't get legit every corner. I don't know about other factions, but I wouldn't be playing if I didn't get a chance at a corner.

matthew

Administrator
Reaction score
We're limiting it to 1 corner per faction to give each faction a fair chance. Thanks for the suggestion regardless.