USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

PETITION TO MAKE EMILY PRESIDENT IN 2K20

Reaction score
Ah, shiz Okay time to make a campaign then...
uh
I Emily Three Three Three Six Six promise that if elected I will perform the following.
My First Step will be to approach the administration about allowing the act and demolition of the ice caps. As I have said many a time before (Once in Survival chat) The IceCaps are kinda homo and we here don't like the cold so... they gotta go. We will discuss the validity of this idea and in high hopes aim for the approval of this Administration.
If Elected I will do my best to not ONLY strive for the approval of this idea. But also encourage and recruit as much help as I can to achieve this.
We will ensure the implementation of this idea throughout the survival
Though I'm aware this idea isn't taken well by many I do have hopes you will all warm up to the idea and all your worries will Melt away (No Pun intended)
I thank you immensely for this chance and opportunity of the election, And I believe if given the chance I will perform this act swiftly.
have a nice day
Emily Three Three Three Six Six

(Please note this is a joke, And mustn't be taken seriously the iceCaps melting are a significant problem. This thread and its holdings are nothing more than a mere joke concocted in survival when eliminating in the way icecaps)

Reaction score
I, Sir Solton the Third Esquire of the Survival Realm, hereby declare this an act of immense treason.

As for nobility of the highest stature - sanctioned by no other than the deity Mikgregington himself - see this act as an unconstitutional and unlawful rebellion rooting from no other than OmegaRealm's top cultist party and insurgency.

These hollow pledges are both invalid and will not be achieved as they are propaganda to the ears of Omega's people. I, as a self-appointed King of OmegaRealm and, shall protect the people of which reside. I will enact numerous acts that provide cookies for every supporting citizen of our great nation; I shall additionally annihilate any act of petty defiance.

Stand with Solev; Stand with OmegaRealm.
Love you all.

Reaction score
I, Sir Solton the Third Esquire of the Survival Realm, hereby declare this an act of immense treason.

As for nobility of the highest stature - sanctioned by no other than the deity Mikgregington himself - see this act as an unconstitutional and unlawful rebellion rooting from no other than OmegaRealm's top cultist party and insurgency.

These hollow pledges are both invalid and will not be achieved as they are propaganda to the ears of Omega's people. I, as a self-appointed King of OmegaRealm and, shall protect the people of which reside. I will enact numerous acts that provide cookies for every supporting citizen of our great nation; I shall additionally annihilate any act of petty defiance.

Stand with Solev; Stand with OmegaRealm.
Love you all.
To think My than apprentice would accuse me of such accusations how appalling.
And to refer to himself as a king? Well well how far you've come young one.

I Emily Three Three Three Six Six, Shall not stand for this type of mockery.

As for the rebellion, we shall not falter. those with the Audacity to stand before us and spit such propaganda shall be dealt with.
My dear apprentice shall be overthrown as this great server "king" and reduced to a mere servant of this district. I, Emily Three Three Three Six Six Shall take my rightful place as this great lands head, I shall Protect and guide it to the best of my ability. far better than my dear apprentice ever could.

I shall accomplish my sort upon plans previously mentioned in my last statement, Much to the dismay of few. Upon doing this I shall evaluate my findings and come to a decision about my next act. In which I shall propose to the people who reside in this land and proceed as to which considering their feedback.
I shall decimate any who defy me and rebels against my rulership in a manner harsh to many but fair in sense.

So. People of Omega Realm, Stand beside your true successor, stand beside your true knight, stand with the one with true and fair intentions at heart and stand with your people.
Join me. Together we can create a fair and just community In this great server of ours.

-Emily Three Three Three Six Six.