USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

point shop

stabbed

Friend
Reaction score
Spawners are easy enough to obtain if you have silk spawners (or ask any Omega rank+, I'm sure they'll do it for you).

Purchasing ranks with points would be really OP, since they're cheap enough with irl money at the moment. Participate in events to get a rank.

Purchasing particles with points is kind of pointless. It's survival, not some random minigame with other cosmetics.

I like the idea of adding more items to buy with points, but I'm not sure these are the right items.

dragonfan96

Junior Moderator
Reaction score
Use points to be able to have more set-home slots (2 -8 sethomes)

and another method of getting points other than /rankup like completing the extreme quests,
Or monthly crate perhaps as a 1% chance?

stabbed

Friend
Reaction score
The idea of adding sethomes or possibly the chance to set a warp or fix your tools would be nice.

Getting a monthly crate would be really OP.
They're cheap enough as it is. Maybe common or rare crates? @dragonfan96

dragonfan96

Junior Moderator
Reaction score
The idea of adding sethomes or possibly the chance to set a warp or fix your tools would be nice.

Getting a monthly crate would be really OP.
They're cheap enough as it is. Maybe common or rare crates? @dragonfan96
I'd say rare or legendary if thats the case, points would be somewhat hard to get, so when you use them its satisfying to get or use and gain a new perk

stabbed

Friend
Reaction score
I'd say rare or legendary if thats the case, points would be somewhat hard to get, so when you use them its satisfying to get or use and gain a new perk
True, they are somewhat hard to get. I believe you earn 3 per rankup, so if a rare crate was added that was worth 33 points, then it would be 11 levels to rankup, which is what I'm at right now. I don't know if 33 is too much or little, but I'd say at least 1 crate every 10 levels for a better reward.

dragonfan96

Junior Moderator
Reaction score
True, they are somewhat hard to get. I believe you earn 3 per rankup, so if a rare crate was added that was worth 33 points, then it would be 11 levels to rankup, which is what I'm at right now. I don't know if 33 is too much or little, but I'd say at least 1 crate every 10 levels for a better reward.
What if it was the standard 5 10 20 points in the legendary crate?