USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Pokemon KitPvP Map

Reaction score
I've decided to make a KitPvP map, and it's Pokemon themed! I've seen many versions of these maps on old Kohi, Badlion, and other PvP servers that have Pokemon pixel art on the walls! I did NOT create these Pixel Arts by head, I searched up some Pokemon sprites online and copied them to Minecraft. Here are the screenshots:

If you want to check out the map in the game, go to creative and do /warp PokemonMap! Thanks to @SoupierBark4568 for setting the warp.
Also, some good things about this map is that the whole thing is FLAT, so that means that there will be no terrain or anything to get into the way. It's also pretty big so it won't be cramped. Also, since the only material on the whole map is wool, there should not be lag at all.​
@Jennnny
@Noah
@MiniMytch
@BlueJay

Last edited:

Hannay

Friend
Reaction score
Moving to the new Build Submissions forum, we might look into adding new arenas when it's KitPVP's turn for an update (will stay as 1.8 don't worry).

Reaction score
I have the Zelda maps still somewhere as it was me who ran it Create a Zelda World was the thread. I dont know what happened with the Pokemon one though as I was never involved. Ill dig out the Zelda maps anyhow