Project Argus (Recruiting)

Discussion in 'Minecraft Builds' started by MinecraftLoverIQ, Feb 26, 2018.

1. MinecraftLoverIQ

Jan 26, 2017
    #1 MinecraftLoverIQ, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Project Argus is going to be Omega's biggest roleplay and I need help. The final idea is to have an all inclusive map that people can explore. The final map is being worked on. I need suggestions to help make it better and other areas to add. The book that runs along is also being worked on. If you suggest an area it might appear in the book. :D
    You think your good enough to help make Omega's Biggest RP? Well try and sign up and see if you are!
    I need builders who can be on enough and help out enough that we can actually work.
    This will be a good bonding experience.
    This might teach you something on building so you can go off and shock the world.

1. IGN
    2. Timezone
    3. Age
    4. Previous Projects you have worked on
    5. Why you want to help Project Argus

6. I need pictures of builds, start a conversation with me on the forums and send some pictures in
    7. Any previous ranks you've had
    Only 1 or 2 people will be chosen so put twords your best work. Nature style builds really tickle my fancy so if you want to show a plot, make sure one is nature themed (You don't have too). Hope to see some good submissions!
    Ex. 1 MinecraftLoverIQ
    3. 12
    4. (Builds)
    5 Because Its a cool plot and I want to help advance it
    6. Start a convo with me and send me some photos
    7. Grand Epilson Alpha Omega ect
  2. Cr0ssley

Apr 8, 2016
    Preeety sure you know me and my skill, But still

IGN: Same as forums
    Timezone: AEST [UTC+10] (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (Or AEDT [UTC+11] (Australian Eastern Daylight Time))
    Projects: You know these
    Why?: Because why not?
    Ranks: Uhm ... (Look at my Signature)

Alongside what you know, I'll also be able to make videos like timelapses.
  3. MinecraftLoverIQ

Jan 26, 2017
    Accepted, start a forums conversation with me so we can talk