USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

pvp events

Reaction score
change knockback on events or set pvp events to be based on kitpvp. today's sumo tourney was fun but events team only last minute realized how bad the kb was and had to give everyone kb sticks

Reaction score
we'd planned to give kb sticks b4 the map was even made
the knockback was still pretty low and didnt feel natural and didnt compared to kit's kb. it was pretty awful. theres really no reason u should have to give out kb sticks for a sumo event normal mc kb has the right amount of kb but the event server is bonkers.

Reaction score
the knockback was still pretty low and didnt feel natural and didnt compared to kit's kb. it was pretty awful. theres really no reason u should have to give out kb sticks for a sumo event normal mc kb has the right amount of kb but the event server is bonkers.
thats not the events team's fault

xoxBellaxox

Senior Moderator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
I'm not saying that the kb was fine I'm just saying it wasn't from a lack of planning from the events team lol

Reaction score
thats not the events team's fault
requesting a sumo event to be hosted on a diff server (kitpvp) should be pretty easy considering sumo events have been hosted on there before and have been much better. also i never blamed events team for the kb being trash but considering its been like this for 2 years and it seems no one has talked to an admin to have it fixed since then.
I'm not saying that the kb was fine I'm just saying it wasn't from a lack of planning from the events team lol
im glad you understand the kb was bad, just saying consider trying a different method of fixing it next time a sumo event is hosted. i understand there might be limitations but i dont think just having it hosted on kit would be hard.

xoxBellaxox

Senior Moderator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
I think ideally we'd like to keep it on events so we don't mess with other servers. If we have to host it on kit we will, but we'll try and look into getting kb fixed on events first. Hosting events on the events server gives the team free reign to do basically whatever they want, while hosting on kit might offer some restrictions. The knockback sticks weren't an intentional fix as far as I'm aware. I'm not sure about others, but being someone that doesn't pvp a lot I don't really know much about kb and what it should be, and this has never been brought to my attention personally. It shouldn't have been an issue for this long but we'll work to fix it