USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

ranks names on forums

Reaction score
we should have the rank name on forums too.
This is a cool idea, but not everyone who has a rank on the server have a forum account. Plus, it'd just add more work for staff or management if they are required to change players' names all the time. And they would probably need to ask who's who on the forums or in the server. Plus, what would be the point of it? To look cool like they do in the server? Yeah, no, sorry. -1

Last edited:

ryan

Friend
Reaction score
It's possible to link your minecraft user with forums. I think it might be able to work. 1+

If not then it's not really something we need.

Reaction score
I like the idea bro, if you mean Donator ranks to be on the forums I am line nahh... Maybe YouTubers and Twitch streamers, but not the Alpha - Omega Donator rank
But anyways,
+1 For your idea

Reaction score
The colors of different donator ranks could be similar to YouTube and staff ranks (kinda like how epsilon and youtube both are pink). It would just be really confusing to tell ranks apart

Reaction score
Maybe with the old ranks but now there are a lo of ranks and ranks colors.
Seems like it would be hard to maintain expirations and all the accounts.

So -1 from me

Reaction score
I mean. Its a really nice suggestion. Would be cool to have a tag on the forums. But like others have said. The colour confusions ^_^

+0

Alex

Friend
Reaction score
The colors of different donator ranks could be similar to YouTube and staff ranks (kinda like how epsilon and youtube both are pink). It would just be really confusing to tell ranks apart

I mean. Its a really nice suggestion. Would be cool to have a tag on the forums. But like others have said. The colour confusions ^_^

+0
I don't think it's that confusing to tell which tag on the forum, because in game YouTube and Epsilon are the same colors. "It's okay because they're different words"
Um. Yeah. Implement this on the forums.

Alex

Friend
Reaction score
This is a cool idea, but not everyone who has a rank on the server have a forum account. Plus, it'd just add more work for staff or management if they are required to change players' names all the time. And they would probably need to ask who's who on the forums or in the server. Plus, what would be the point of it? To look cool like they do in the server? Yeah, no, sorry. -1
1.) Once they make a forum account, their name is linked in game, and automatically tags their account on the forum. Mineplex does this.
2.) Because players want to have some tags on the forums. It's been kinda been boring having a blank profile status for four years. It'd be cool to change that and add some tags. To make it more colorful and to show that you have a rank.

Reaction score
I don't think it's that confusing to tell which tag on the forum, because in game YouTube and Epsilon are the same colors. "It's okay because they're different words"
Um. Yeah. Implement this on the forums.
Bit messy if you ask me, also new players would be quite confused with what role is what, even if they can view the player's role.

Reaction score
Could always just make it a bonus Omega rank perk, makes the rank color confusion not a problem, adds something more for the most expensive rank, no keeping track of expiration. and it still adds the idea somewhat. Given the other ranks wouldn't have it, but it's something. Id say give it to Epsilon too but youtube and epsilon are pink, unless you wanted to change one of their colors then poof problem solved

Alex

Friend
Reaction score
Bit messy if you ask me, also new players would be quite confused with what role is what, even if they can view the player's role.
We always have a questions thread. New players are confused by everything when they join a server for the first time. So of course they wouldn't know what the roles on the forums are, because they don't know what kind of system omega uses. One they familiarize themselves with the server and how it works, they'll understand that the ranks in game link up to the forums.
We've all been there before being confused with stuff. I was confused with factions when I joined it for the first time. I thought Safezone and WarZone were military areas and I thought people would have guns, horses with spears, and just everything. I thought it was a battlefield. When I understood that these were factions claims. I familiarized myself with the factions plugin. Same thing goes with the ranks.

Reaction score
We always have a questions thread. New players are confused by everything when they join a server for the first time. So of course they wouldn't know what the roles on the forums are, because they don't know what kind of system omega uses. One they familiarize themselves with the server and how it works, they'll understand that the ranks in game link up to the forums.
We've all been there before being confused with stuff. I was confused with factions when I joined it for the first time. I thought Safezone and WarZone were military areas and I thought people would have guns, horses with spears, and just everything. I thought it was a battlefield. When I understood that these were factions claims. I familiarized myself with the factions plugin. Same thing goes with the ranks.
And I'm still here wondering what the fuck Factions is :joy: