USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

simple fixes

Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Important also: I cannot have more than 20 hopper minecarts on my island before they start disappearing in a random order. This was not the case 2 days ago, where my farms and all the hopper minecarts were working proper.

On /shop tweaks:
ManuTrollolol:
"I checked the prices in the "Farming & Mob Loot" category and noticed an inbalance of sell prices"
"For bamboo you receive $450 while you only receive $200 for kelp. This should be fixed as kelp farms are harder to set up"

So now Kelp is $400/stack and Bamboo is $200/stack after spending 8 hours building a bamboo farm yesterday. Personally, I look at this change as going backwards, seeing how growing Bamboo is so expensive and slow, while Kelp can be farmed with a VERY VERY simple observer piston setup, in a fraction of the size/time of a bamboo farm (1/6). You can purchase stacks of Ice, Kelp, Observers, Pistons, Redstone and build a farm in 1 hour and AFK for days while many others who spent hours building are no longer proifiting at all.

Kelp has a 14% chance of growing each random tick. This means that there is a 50% chance that the kelp will grow in the first 4.6 ticks, a 75% chance that it will grow within 9.19 ticks, and a 25% chance it will grow later.

Bamboo can be planted on grass blocks, dirt, coarse dirt, gravel, mycelium, podzol, sand, or red sand. At default random tick speed (3), each plant grows approximately every 4096 game ticks (204.8 seconds).

So (Kelp) 4.6 game ticks vs (Bamboo) 4096 game ticks and somehow Kelp is valued higher in shop.

I think shop prices should be reverted back. Bamboo for $400+ and Kelp doesnt need to be $400.
 

shaun

Administrator
1 Year as Staff
Messages
282
Reaction score
97
Hey, After looking into the economical side of things, I have mage logical alterations to now fit the economy a little better, this is inclusive of changes to Shop prices, and also increasing minecart limits to 20 from 10