USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

simple kit pvp fixes

Reaction score
-add a kit that has less armour basic kit and call it pro

-add a kit that has more armour but has slowness call it tank

-add a kit menu so you can have more kits instead of just on the lights

-fix the server lag when there is more than 2 people online

-get the admins to do their job insted of building boxes which get in the way and standing in a room e.g. host a minigame

-add a anti cheat

-add a kit that make you fast but has less amour

those are all SIMPLE fixes that the server can do to get better

casey

Administrator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
We are currently looking into lag.
Admins do their job, our job isn't to host minigames/events that's the events teams job.
We have an anti-cheat.

Reaction score
We are currently looking into lag.
Admins do their job, our job isn't to host minigames/events that's the events teams job.
We have an anti-cheat.
well all i see you admins do is build boxes and do nothing, also get a better anti cheat bc i encountered a hacker and the only anti cheat i saw was his mum taking him to bed

OneMic

Friend
Reaction score
well all i see you admins do is build boxes and do nothing, also get a better anti cheat bc i encountered a hacker and the only anti cheat i saw was his mum taking him to bed
Although the anti cheat might not be the best the cheater situation isn't really that bad, there's usually staff on that can record and freeze and have them banned in time. It'd be a problem if the server had more players but for the time being what they have right now is fine.

I want changes to kitpvp as well but it isn't really top priority at the moment because its one of the most inactive gamemodes and survival is more vital to the server atm.

Reaction score
Although the anti cheat might not be the best the cheater situation isn't really that bad, there's usually staff on that can record and freeze and have them banned in time. It'd be a problem if the server had more players but for the time being what they have right now is fine.

I want changes to kitpvp as well but it isn't really top priority at the moment because its one of the most inactive gamemodes and survival is more vital to the server atm.
Maybe there would be more people on the server if there was a better anti-cheat... same with Kitpvp, bet it would have more people online

Reaction score

thb you think brown water taste like chocolate

OneMic

Friend
Reaction score
Maybe there would be more people on the server if there was a better anti-cheat... same with Kitpvp, bet it would have more people online
disagree other kitpvp servers are able to thrive even without good anti cheats

casey

Administrator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
Archer kit, tank kit and scout kit are brought back alongside the normal fighter.