USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Some suggestions/voicing my opinion on it

Reaction score
So I wanna kinda formally voice what I think should be added to the survival server. Gonna try to organize and word these as best as I can.
Keep in mind that these are all just my personal opinion.

So, in my opinion, the vote crates should make people want to vote. I'm not trying to make whoever made them feel bad but these are just not great crates.

The regular vote crate rewards are currently:
100 Claim Blocks
200 Claim Blocks
Lottery Voucher ranging from $1-$100,000
2 Diamonds
2 Emeralds
4 Iron Ingot
2 Gold Ingot
Riders Package (1 NameTag, 1 Saddle, 1 Lead)
Farmers Package (5 Potato, 5 Carrot, 5 Beet)
$500
$1,000
$2,000
Common Key
Rare Key
Legendary Key
2 Vote Keys
Common Key All
Rare Key All
Legendary Key All

These rewards aren't all that great. And I get it, the crates shouldn't be super OP or anything but these are not good. I think for sure that the kits should be in the standard vote crate.

Almost every time I've voted, I always get the Farmers Package. I think there should be more in it. Just like a small variety of everything.

If the player gets Iron or Gold, it should be a stack of 32 instead of 4/2 pieces.

With the diamonds and emeralds, it should for sure be less than that just because of their value, but not just 2.

I'd like to just see better tier rewards. In the past, the kits have been pretty good.]

I'm not gonna get into the other crates because those are a lot to list off and they seem decent. Small things in them I'm not fond of but it's alright.

The current rank kits Available are:

Pro:
32 Porkchop
Night Vision Potion
Regeneration Potion
5 Bottle o' Enchanting
Sharpness 1 Sword
3 Enchanted Golden Apples
3 Diamonds

Grand:
Sharpness 2 Sword
32 Porkchop
Protection 2, Unbreaking 2 Helmet
5 Bottle o' Enchanting
3 Diamonds
3 Emerald

Mega:

Sharpness 3 Sword
Cake
Protection, 4 Unbreaking 3 Helmet
5 Bottle o' Enchanting
4 Diamonds
4 Emeralds

The only thing that annoys me about these kits is the fact that they don't come with complete sets of tools and armor (Pick, Shovel, Axe, Sword, Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots). They're alright kits but all the kits in the past have included complete sets of armor and tools and I'm confused as to why it's just a helmet and a sword. No issues with the enchantments on them or anything.

Those are really the only things that come to mind when I think of suggesting stuff. I love the quest system. Although the nightmare quests are broken from what I've seen. Not sure if it's possible or not but it would be convenient to see how many quests are active quick and easily instead of going through each tab and counting because it's easy to forget after awhile. The sellhead thing is pretty cool too.

One thing that annoys me but isn't horrible is the fishing system. I like being able to fish in one area instead of for a little bit and having to travel to another to continue. It's tedious when you're trying to level up your MCMMO rank.

Again, this was all my personal opinion so if you disagree with something then voice it. And thank you to anyone who read through all this.

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
The only thing that annoys me about these kits is the fact that they don't come with complete sets of tools and armor (Pick, Shovel, Axe, Sword, Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots).
Yeah I also find this very strange. Would make more sense to either include full sets of armour and tools in each kit or distribute them through several kits (Pro = Helmet and boots, Grand = Chest and Legs etc).

ZeroToShiro

Events Team
1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
So I wanna kinda formally voice what I think should be added to the survival server. Gonna try to organize and word these as best as I can.
Keep in mind that these are all just my personal opinion.

So, in my opinion, the vote crates should make people want to vote. I'm not trying to make whoever made them feel bad but these are just not great crates.

The regular vote crate rewards are currently:
100 Claim Blocks
200 Claim Blocks
Lottery Voucher ranging from $1-$100,000
2 Diamonds
2 Emeralds
4 Iron Ingot
2 Gold Ingot
Riders Package (1 NameTag, 1 Saddle, 1 Lead)
Farmers Package (5 Potato, 5 Carrot, 5 Beet)
$500
$1,000
$2,000
Common Key
Rare Key
Legendary Key
2 Vote Keys
Common Key All
Rare Key All
Legendary Key All

These rewards aren't all that great. And I get it, the crates shouldn't be super OP or anything but these are not good. I think for sure that the kits should be in the standard vote crate.

Almost every time I've voted, I always get the Farmers Package. I think there should be more in it. Just like a small variety of everything.

If the player gets Iron or Gold, it should be a stack of 32 instead of 4/2 pieces.

With the diamonds and emeralds, it should for sure be less than that just because of their value, but not just 2.

I'd like to just see better tier rewards. In the past, the kits have been pretty good.]

I'm not gonna get into the other crates because those are a lot to list off and they seem decent. Small things in them I'm not fond of but it's alright.

The current rank kits Available are:

Pro:
32 Porkchop
Night Vision Potion
Regeneration Potion
5 Bottle o' Enchanting
Sharpness 1 Sword
3 Diamonds

Grand:
Sharpness 2 Sword
32 Porkchop
Protection 2, Unbreaking 2 Helmet
5 Bottle o' Enchanting
3 Diamonds
3 Emerald

Mega:

Sharpness 3 Sword
Cake
Protection, 4 Unbreaking 3 Helmet
5 Bottle o' Enchanting
4 Diamonds
4 Emeralds

The only thing that annoys me about these kits is the fact that they don't come with complete sets of tools and armor (Pick, Shovel, Axe, Sword, Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots). They're alright kits but all the kits in the past have included complete sets of armor and tools and I'm confused as to why it's just a helmet and a sword. No issues with the enchantments on them or anything.

Those are really the only things that come to mind when I think of suggesting stuff. I love the quest system. Although the nightmare quests are broken from what I've seen. Not sure if it's possible or not but it would be convenient to see how many quests are active quick and easily instead of going through each tab and counting because it's easy to forget after awhile. The sellhead thing is pretty cool too.

One thing that annoys me but isn't horrible is the fishing system. I like being able to fish in one area instead of for a little bit and having to travel to another to continue. It's tedious when you're trying to level up your MCMMO rank.

Again, this was all my personal opinion so if you disagree with something then voice it. And thank you to anyone who read through all this.
+1

Reaction score
Also adding onto my original post because I forgot. I think we should be allowed to disable the backpack or remove it easily. You can auction it but you're limited to how many active auctions you can have. I don't know anyone who uses backpacks so maybe it could be removed.