USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Spawners on Survival

Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently been beginning to start grinding survival for more money (out of quarantaine boredom). When starting to make grinders etc. I noticed that lower/no ranks don't have any availability for any high tier spawners. While higher ranks can enjoy multiple spawners allowing them to afk and make money, lower ranks have to find their own ways.

I think this is very unfair and makes the server very pay to win. I know that there always should be incentive to donate for people, but I believe that everyone should have an opportunity to get their hands on such items. I see that voting crates do in fact have IG spawners, but the chance is so low I haven't seen anyone get IG spawners from one.

I suggest that there is a spawners section added to shop to make sure that lower ranks can have access to high tier spawners, with just more work than people who paid for it. (maybe comparable to old factions prices but cheaper, economy was much more inflated in factions than in survival).

Thanks for considering this suggestion!

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
To put it in the shop it’d have to be a decently high price so people that bought don’t them feel scammed and in doing so it would make them hard to get for new players. Honestly I’d just work your way up with the common spawners from the vote crate and sell them until you have enough for IGS