USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Answered Staff Recruits

xMamoru

Helper
Reaction score
When it comes to recruiting new member for the Helper program, how many recruits does the server accept? Do you guys generally try to stick with a certain number of applicants? or does it just depend on the applicants?

Just an unimportant question that I was curious about :p

Reaction score
When it comes to recruiting new member for the Helper program, how many recruits does the server accept? Do you guys generally try to stick with a certain number of applicants? or does it just depend on the applicants?
Now it's typically under 10 people that get accepted. How many get accepted really depends on how many staff are needed and the number of applications there are from my understanding.

Edit: if you look at the New Helpers of the past year it's hovered around 6-7 typically except for ZeroToShiro's batch which was 3.

ZeroToShiro

Events Team
Reaction score
There is no definitive answer, my batch was only 3 people, whereas some batches have up to 5+. It all depends a lot of different and random factors

Reaction score
Y'all talking about staff apps is making me miss being staff even though I only got to helper man those were some good times