USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Streamer Role

Reaction score
So I remember back in the day, there used to be the Streamer/Twitch role. I never thought much of it but last April, I started streaming and was planning on applying for the role but it was gone. I think this should come back.

Here's some of the requirements I think should be active.

1. Must be an Affiliated streamer.
2. Have a follower count of 200-300.
3. Must have streamed on Omega Realm in the past.
4. Has donated to the server in the past.
5. Have a decent record.

So far from what I've seen, I am a streamer and xMamoru has been getting into streaming. I am not sure why the role was removed, maybe because people didn't use it? I can't remember but I think it would be cool to have back. There's probably even more people who stream or want to get into it. I recently started streaming Minecraft and have been streaming myself playing on this server in hopes to get at least some people playing. I don't have a large viewer base, yet, but I am somewhat new to streaming and there's still plenty of time to grow.

Also gonna use this space to promote my channel shamelessly

Reaction score
So I remember back in the day, there used to be the Streamer/Twitch role. I never thought much of it but last April, I started streaming and was planning on applying for the role but it was gone. I think this should come back.

Here's some of the requirements I think should be active.

1. Must be an Affiliated streamer.
2. Have a follower count of 200-300.
3. Must have streamed on Omega Realm in the past.
4. Has donated to the server in the past.
5. Have a decent record.

So far from what I've seen, I am a streamer and xMamoru has been getting into streaming. I am not sure why the role was removed, maybe because people didn't use it? I can't remember but I think it would be cool to have back. There's probably even more people who stream or want to get into it. I recently started streaming Minecraft and have been streaming myself playing on this server in hopes to get at least some people playing. I don't have a large viewer base, yet, but I am somewhat new to streaming and there's still plenty of time to grow.

Also gonna use this space to promote my channel shamelessly
adding onto requirements, I think the streamer should also have a high quality stream. not like 4k camera and 1000 dollar mic but just bare minimum which would be a mic and a decent connection

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
I think there would have to be an average viewer requirement too. With the YouTube rank (At least back when I played a lot) a lot of people would gain subscribers through other games/methods and then try to get the YT Rank on this server when the vast majority of their audience was uninterested in the content

Reaction score
I think there would have to be an average viewer requirement too. With the YouTube rank (At least back when I played a lot) a lot of people would gain subscribers through other games/methods and then try to get the YT Rank on this server when the vast majority of their audience was uninterested in the content
I agree. Although, as a streamer, sometimes the view count fluctuates which could result in going below the requirement whatever it may be. And whoever is in charge of the role would have to keep checking to see if the streamers avg views were still good. But yeah great requirement. Didn't even think of that