USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

[Survival Giveaway] 5 Spawners!

Reaction score
5 Spawners
Survival Giveaway

Hello everyone!
As you all know, Omega’s Survival is really popping right now. I want to celebrate that by giving away 5 Spawners to 5 lucky Survival players!

What are the prizes?
1st Prize
Iron Golem Spawner

2nd Prize
Cave Spider Spawner

3rd Prize:
Cow Spawner

4th Prize:
Pig Spawner

5th Prize
Chicken Spawner​

How do I enter?
To enter the giveaway, you have to do 2 simple things:
  • Reply to the thread with your IGN, a number and a reason why you like Survival;
  • Make a thread anywhere in the forums.

Are there any rules?
There are a few rules to ensure the giveaway is fair for everyone:
  • Alts are not allowed, you only get to use 1 account for the giveaway;
  • The number you post mustn’t have been posted before;
  • The thread you make must be relevant and comply with Forum Rules.

What kind of thread should I make?
The forums have tons of sections for you to choose, here are a few suggestions:
Surf the forums, I’m sure you have something to say to the community!

How will the prizes be selected?
The numbers submitted will be randomized by an order with https://www.random.org/lists/, the prizes will be distributed according to the results.

Deadline for entries is 27/04 at 4pm GMT/ 12pm EST
Prize winners will be revealed soon after

Thank you for participating, good luck!

Reaction score
Dragon_Tom005
5. it's my favorite number
I like survival mostly because it's quiet at times. As an introvert, i don't mind that it's quiet. I can build in peace without the possibility of being griefed, yet i know that i can talk and hang out with the more dedicated players who are one at the times. I also like to explore the world and see the fun and weird generated land that appears. or see what other people build too.

Reaction score
BeanBuddar
I love survival because It has a wholesome community and a very welcoming crowd. Anyone who joins is always welcomed by the most amazing players. Even though some players don't have a rank, they aren't judged by players who were fortunate enough to in fact purchase a rank.

Reaction score
IGN: Epicbuilder435
Favorite Number: 3
I personally love survival because it's relaxing and doesn't require anyone to really go try hard. The players are super friendly on survival and I like how it's not too challenging, but also not easy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: Epicbuilder435
Favorite Number: 3 & 9
I personally love survival because it's relaxing and doesn't require anyone to really go try hard. The players are super friendly on survival and I like how it's not too challenging, but also not easy.
Hello!
Thank you for participating in the giveaway, however you may only pick one number.
Please edit your post to 1 number only so your entry is valid :smiley:

OneMic

Friend
Reaction score
OneMic, 69, because I like building and mining and doing survival stuff

Investigators, 7, i like building pretty house

Reaction score
IGN : borkyou
Number: 92
I like survival because not only is it fun, but also because I want to flaunt my riches. Survival is another way of wasting my money and selling everything I own except it's not in real life. :smiley:

IzMatt

Friend
Reaction score
IGN: IzMatt
Number: 1011
Why I like survival: Good community and lots of fun. Endless possibilities for building and expanding projects with friendly community and new updates.

Reaction score
Hello!
The giveaway entry deadline has been reached, I'll post the winners within the hour.
Good luck!

Reaction score
5 Spawners
Survival Giveaway

Hey everyone!
The prize winners have been selected.
However, since most of the participants didn't entirely follow the entry procedure, the entry system was revamped.

Originally, you would need to do 2 things to enter the giveaway:
  • Reply to the thread with your IGN, a number and a reason why you like Survival;
  • Make a thread anywhere in the forums.

Although, to even things out, all participants who replied to the thread with the required information will be granted entry. Everyone who also created a thread was granted an extra entry.

After all the changes, the entries were randomized in order by https://www.random.org/lists/ as follows:
1588005163433.png

Winners
@Sock_my_nut won an Iron Golem Spawner!
@IzMatt won a Cave Spider Spawner!
@TexasYall won a Cow Spawner!
@OneMic won a Pig Spawner!
@casey won a Chicken Spawner!

I'll send you all a message via forums!

Thank you all for participating! Stay tuned for more giveaways in the future :smiley: