USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

[Survival Giveaway] Mystery Rank

OneMic

Friend
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am hosting a giveaway for a MYSTERY RANK voucher.
This gives you the chance to win either Pro, Grand, Mega or Nobleman.
[This is a survival voucher meaning it is only available on the survival server]

This event will last until the 26th of MAY, this gives you an entire month to be as creative as possible.

If you want to enter please follow these simple rules:

- No alternate accounts.
- No cheating or stealing other pieces of work/art/music etc, we will look for this.
- Nothing overly inappropriate/racist/bullying.

Requirements:

- Just post something creative. You can post things such as;

Builds
Music
Art work
Anything that is creative and will be fun for you to create.

REMINDER: IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE THINGS LISTED, USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

How to enter:

- Post your IGN
- Post your end creative result (Screenshots, videos, give us co-ordinates or the /warp location)

The judges of this event are:

- OneMic
- investigators
- girlkatie
- _Ollih
- Tafftox

VOTES WILL BE BASED OFF CREATIVENESS OF WHAT YOU POST.

Most importantly, we hope you have fun while entering!

Reaction score
Hey! So I've been building this for a while (i was building it even before this opportunity came up) and I know its only a small build but I'm very proud of it. There are some other builds around it that aren't related, such as my mob farms and my shop, so they can just be ignored :smiley:.
I've also worked on the interior as well, to hopefully match it as closely to the interior of the real one!
Username : k4tsuma
Warp : /warp uphouse

I've now actually added an addition to it, there is also 3 houses which im sure everyone will recognise :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username - NastySlye
Worked on this dragon for a good amount of time contains $10 million of gold blocks. This build is not entirely mine, me and hihihiryan worked on this together. If you need to see it in game /msg me in game, I am typically online. Also sorry for the super late post, was extremely busy this weekend =)

Attachments

OneMic

Friend
Reaction score
Username - NastySlye
Worked on this dragon for a good amount of time contains $10 million of gold blocks. This build is not entirely mine, me and hihihiryan worked on this together. If you need to see it in game /msg me in game, I am typically online. Also sorry for the super late post, was extremely busy this weekend =)
u win, we'll get ya hooked up soon son