USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Survival Season 4 Poll

shaun

Administrator
1 Year as Staff
Reaction score

Welcome to Survival Season 4's community poll!

As stated in the server suggestions feedback post, this is going to be our reset poll where the players decide on the important changes and additions added to the reset.

Your opinion is important to us, and we would greatly appreciate it if you took a short time to fill out the survey linked below on what you would like in this season of survival.

SERVER POLL

As usual, leave any questions below, and thank you for your interest in the server's future.

dragonfan96

1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
Maybe this is something, i could ask for those that'll also get curious....or also ask as a FAQ

What's the intended server version that Survival will reset too for all of us to play on next?

Reaction score

I wanted to make my suggestion(s) public because I feel that this would reach more people instead of having my suggestions only visible to Management. My suggestions would also make much more sense if I went into depth.

IN-GAME SHOP

I definitely feel like the in-game shop should make a return for Survival S4. The pricing is amazing as it is so I highly recommend saving the .config files which will save some time. Also please introduce majority of the new blocks from 1.16 into /shop. DEFINITELY keep Netherite/Ancient Debrise out of the in-game shop!

I have listed the items that should be introduced in the new /shop. I will be listening them from left to right.

Crimson Nylium, Crimson Stem, Stripped Crimson Stem, Crimson Plank, | Warped Nylium, Warped Stem, Stripped Warped Stem, Warped Plank, Warped Wart Block. | Warped Fungus, Crimson Fungus, Nether Sprouts, Warped Roots, Crimson Roots, Weeping Vines, Twisting Vines, | Soul Soil, Basalt, Polished Basalt, Crying Obsidian, and Quartz Brick.

2020-08-03_10.43.22.png

=-=

CRATE SYSTEM

I feel like the current crate system should NOT be touched in terms of prizes/rewards. It seems balanced right now and there shouldn't be a need to change reward tables or make any huge changes to them. The "Perk Crate" definitely needs to go though. The concept of it didn't really fit so well so the Monthly Crate should definitely replace it. You could definitely spread out the Perks that were in the Perk Crate to the Vote & Monthly crates.

crates (3).png

=-=

KEY CRAFTING / CONVERTER

The next suggestion that I have is the "Key Converter". Using The Key Converter will allow you to convert keys into better ones! This is a system that will reward you for saving up your keys.. This upgrade system will allow you to upgrade your vote keys to Monthly, Ancient, and even Legendary ones. There is also a small chance you can receive extra key(s) just from converting them! This will be very beneficial for players who log in daily to vote.

keys3.png
=-=

I've also came up with a table which shows you the requirements you must meet to convert your keys. I've tried to make the input of keys equal to the rewards output of keys that you receive. I have also considered the possibility of having a small chance of receiving extra key(s).

Annotation 2020-08-03 133627.png

=-=

INTRODUCE LEGENDARY & ANCIENT KIT TO /BUY

I've been playing the new Skyblock reset for a while and the "OP KIT" was introduced in crates and in /buy. I really liked the kit so hopefully Survival can have an already existing kit purchasable through /buy.

INTRODUCE A LEGENDARY HOE TO THE KIT! THEY NOW HAVE OTHER PURPOSES IN 1.16

=-=

MCMMO LEVEL PROGRESSION

MCMMO
level progression on survival is currently the most balance it has been. It would definitely be wise to save the .config file specifically the XP rates. It took a few resets for MCMMO xp progression to be perfected so it would be amazing to see the same type of level progression return for Season 5.

=-=

ORGANIZED EVENTS / GIVEAWAYS?

At the beginning of the reset I was extremely excited for the daily giveaways that were going to happen. The problem with these giveaways is that we didn't get a heads up for when exactly they were going to happen. Giveaways were either delayed or very unorganized. The lack of giveaways also was upsetting because apparently there were suppose to loads of them throughout the week. If there could be a schedule for when we can participate in these events that would be amazing.

I would also like to see the same thing for whenever Double XP, Double MCMMO XP, or if Quad XP Weekend's ever happen. Please announce these type of events on discord at least a day before they actually happen! This would definitely intrigue people like me who are trying to level up their mcmmo levels. DEFINITELY PLEASE LOOK INTO ORGANIZING XP AND GIVEAWAY EVENTS!

The perfect time to do the first XP event is probably a week after the reset.

=-=

MAKE MOB GRINDING MORE VIABLE

I think it would be great to reintroduce the ability to sell mob heads. The HeadPlus ranking system was pretty grindy but it also rewarded you for cash for selling the dropped Mob Heads. I'm not sure why this was removed but this gives players another way of making a decent amount of cash! It should be noted that Wither Skeleton skulls can be achieved a little bit easier with this plugin. This can be fixed by going into the .config file and adding a "O" for chance. This might even remove vanilla drops for skulls I'm not 100% sure. It's definitely something I would look into though.

Adding another layer to mob grinding really adds more replay-ability.

Annotation 2020-08-03 182458.png

=-=

FINAL THOUGHTS

I really felt that this reset was definitely one of the best ones we've had in a long time. Everything I mentioned were additions to already great features/systems from this reset. I really hope that Season 5 isn't any different from Season 4.

Thank you for reading my suggestion! It was a pretty lengthy one!

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ The suggestions were too long for a google form.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I wanted to make my suggestion(s) public because I feel that this would reach more people instead of having my suggestions only visible to Management. My suggestions would also make much more sense if I went into depth.

IN-GAME SHOP

I definitely feel like the in-game shop should make a return for Survival S4. The pricing is amazing as it is so I highly recommend saving the .config files which will save some time. Also please introduce majority of the new blocks from 1.16 into /shop. DEFINITELY keep Netherite/Ancient Debrise out of the in-game shop!

I have listed the items that should be introduced in the new /shop. I will be listening them from left to right.

Crimson Nylium, Crimson Stem, Stripped Crimson Stem, Crimson Plank, | Warped Nylium, Warped Stem, Stripped Warped Stem, Warped Plank, Warped Wart Block. | Warped Fungus, Crimson Fungus, Nether Sprouts, Warped Roots, Crimson Roots, Weeping Vines, Twisting Vines, | Soul Soil, Basalt, Polished Basalt, Crying Obsidian, and Quartz Brick.

View attachment 27684

=-=

CRATE SYSTEM

I feel like the current crate system should NOT be touched in terms of prizes/rewards. It seems balanced right now and there shouldn't be a need to change reward tables or make any huge changes to them. The "Perk Crate" definitely needs to go though. The concept of it didn't really fit so well so the Monthly Crate should definitely replace it. You could definitely spread out the Perks that were in the Perk Crate to the Vote & Monthly crates.

View attachment 27685

=-=

KEY CRAFTING / CONVERTER

The next suggestion that I have is the "Key Converter". Using The Key Converter will allow you to convert keys into better ones! This is a system that will reward you for saving up your keys.. This upgrade system will allow you to upgrade your vote keys to Monthly, Ancient, and even Legendary ones. There is also a small chance you can receive extra key(s) just from converting them! This will be very beneficial for players who log in daily to vote.

View attachment 27689
=-=

I've also came up with a table which shows you the requirements you must meet to convert your keys. I've tried to make the input of keys equal to the rewards output of keys that you receive. I have also considered the possibility of having a small chance of receiving extra key(s).

View attachment 27690

=-=

INTRODUCE LEGENDARY & ANCIENT KIT TO /BUY

I've been playing the new Skyblock reset for a while and the "OP KIT" was introduced in crates and in /buy. I really liked the kit so hopefully Survival can have an already existing kit purchasable through /buy.

INTRODUCE A LEGENDARY HOE TO THE KIT! THEY NOW HAVE OTHER PURPOSES IN 1.16

=-=

MCMMO LEVEL PROGRESSION

MCMMO
level progression on survival is currently the most balance it has been. It would definitely be wise to save the .config file specifically the XP rates. It took a few resets for MCMMO xp progression to be perfected so it would be amazing to see the same type of level progression return for Season 5.

=-=

ORGANIZED EVENTS / GIVEAWAYS?

At the beginning of the reset I was extremely excited for the daily giveaways that were going to happen. The problem with these giveaways is that we didn't get a heads up for when exactly they were going to happen. Giveaways were either delayed or very unorganized. The lack of giveaways also was upsetting because apparently there were suppose to loads of them throughout the week. If there could be a schedule for when we can participate in these events that would be amazing.

I would also like to see the same thing for whenever Double XP, Double MCMMO XP, or if Quad XP Weekend's ever happen. Please announce these type of events on discord at least a day before they actually happen! This would definitely intrigue people like me who are trying to level up their mcmmo levels. DEFINITELY PLEASE LOOK INTO ORGANIZING XP AND GIVEAWAY EVENTS!

The perfect time to do the first XP event is probably a week after the reset.

=-=

MAKE MOB GRINDING MORE VIABLE

I think it would be great to reintroduce the ability to sell mob heads. The HeadPlus ranking system was pretty grindy but it also rewarded you for cash for selling the dropped Mob Heads. I'm not sure why this was removed but this gives players another way of making a decent amount of cash! It should be noted that Wither Skeleton skulls can be achieved a little bit easier with this plugin. This can be fixed by going into the .config file and adding a "O" for chance. This might even remove vanilla drops for skulls I'm not 100% sure. It's definitely something I would look into though.

Adding another layer to mob grinding really adds more replay-ability.

View attachment 27692

=-=

FINAL THOUGHTS

I really felt that this reset was definitely one of the best ones we've had in a long time. Everything I mentioned were additions to already great features/systems from this reset. I really hope that Season 5 isn't any different from Season 4.

Thank you for reading my suggestion! It was a pretty lengthy one!
Hayze has some awesome suggestions for the reset. I really look forward to seeing which or if all make it.