USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Survival Season 4 Reset - September 5th 2020 3 PM EST/ 8 PM BST

angie

Administrator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score

Hello!

As the title of this thread probably suggests, we are finally announcing the long-awaited reset for Survival - taking it through for its fourth season!

Throughout this post, you’re going to be seeing some of the latest features for this Survival season, in addition to many features introduced by 1.16. Please note throughout this post, there will be quite a few changes to spawner metas, the economy and how the server will work from now on.

Survival Season 4 will be released on September 5th, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EST/ 8:00 PM BST.

Custom Spawn

I’d like to make a public thank you to our very own SrMod @PeanutBuddar for building an amazing custom spawn! Have a look!

1.16 Update

I am extremely excited to introduce our first 1.16 based server! Many of you have wanted this and we are here to deliver that. This includes all the 1.16 updates that were brought to us especially Netherite and the brand new Nether, which was a big update and giving more hope to play and grind!

PvP Arena!

After many requests and suggestions, We are adding an arena for all those who wish to PvP including a very familiar arena that many of you will recognize if you’re an Omega Realm Veteran!

Economy

We made note of players last season gaining ludicrous values of money within the first week, which ruined the economy. For this, we have removed /shop and readded chest shops for all those who would like to recreate their shops.

We are also removing unnatural mob spawners such as Iron Golems, Wither Skeletons, Guardians, Squid and Witch spawners. Blaze, Chicken, Pig, Cow, and Sheep spawners will stay for purchase.

Just For Fun…

We have added a fun upgrade system with the 1.15.2 update of Bees. This allows you to upgrade your beehives to include really fun names to your hives and bees as well as increased honey combs and blocks from these as you upgrade them with BeeHive Tokens:

You can create these tokens by using this recipe:

Here is a little look into what they look like:

Other changes made:

Crate rewards have been modified
*Rank kits have been nerfed heavily*
Helpful GUIs and boards have been created
And many more…​

Reaction score
No /shop and no op spawners? Sounds like a server on which you have to work for awesome stuff! Nice changes, hope lots of people play it! :D

Reaction score
Wait, so September 5th it is restarting? And can you still do /sell hand?
Also wool takes so long to obtain and I’m gonna miss going to /shop when everyone’s shops run out

angie

Administrator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
Wait, so September 5th it is restarting? And can you still do /sell hand?
Also wool takes so long to obtain and I’m gonna miss going to /shop when everyone’s shops run out
Yes the server will be available at 3 pm est on the 5th, the regular server will be deleted an hour before though.

/sell hand was part of the shop so no that's not possible. The shop took away the survival feature of the server.

IMO the most easiest way to get wool will have to be finding a spider spawner that spawned naturally

dragonfan96

1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
I am so hyped for 1.16 Survival!! And start on perhaps a Strider-Based Riding race perhaps as an idea to get some ideas flowing for other builders.

Just tons of ideas to come up really for building now too!