Become one of us today, click to join!

The ability to change your username.

Do you agree or disagree?

• I Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
In case someone makes and account spelling error or wants to change an offensive username, we should allow people to change their usernames, who here agrees?

Reaction score
This was already a thing, but the ability was removed. Not sure why but it must've been for a reason.

stewart

Administrator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
Management removed the name changes because people were losing track of who was who on the forums and it was a mess (or something like this)... I see where you're coming from, but for ease I'd personally leave it how it is.

sarim

Friend
Reaction score
Management removed the name changes because people were losing track of who was who on the forums and it was a mess (or something like this)... I see where you're coming from, but for ease I'd personally leave it how it is.
why not have a past name thingy on their profile, or be able to set nicknames?

ZeroToShiro

1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
I kinda miss this, although I'm glad I was able to change my name when I could...

who tf is this 'Shrio_Blastax' loser? lol

xoxBellaxox

Senior Moderator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
It was never really used as we had intended, and I don't see this changing if it's added back. We can hardly even add a punishment for abusing it either, as we can't really tell who someone is on Minecraft from their forum account. If you need a name change, just tell staff, it may seem like a hassle but it's not all that bad.